User Reviews for Vigamox

Learn more about Vigamox.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 4 reviews 86 medications

6.7
Ophthalmic Surgery 5 reviews 20 medications

6.6
Summary of Vigamox reviews 9 reviews 6.6

Reviews for Vigamox

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This is the worst eye drop I have ever experienced. My eyes are dry, itchy, I want to scratch. Extremely red eyes, very dizzy, blurred vision, pain, constant watering of eyes, burning, very light sensitive, unable to even have house light on, blurred vision after putting drops in. I have stopped taking it and going back to doctor to try something different."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2015

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Been on it for 3 days and so far no improvement"

No nickname October 11, 2015

For Ophthalmic Surgery "After cataract surgery took Vigamox and two other eyedrops. I have had difficulty urinating and some burning in the urethra . I did some research and found that this was a possible, but not common side effect. It's been two weeks so I will stop this medication, it's almost gone anyway, and see what happens."

CP geezer (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2013

For Ophthalmic Surgery "Took Vigamox for Lasic surgery, worked great just left me lightheaded and a bit dizzy with some blurred vision."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2013

For Ophthalmic Surgery "Had Lasik surgery and started my treatment with Vigamox. Got really bad heartburn had to go to the E.R. and stop the treatment."

EYEcdf March 31, 2013

For Ophthalmic Surgery "Used after cataract surgery. Worked just fine for me, twice and no side effects either time."

Anonymous December 29, 2010

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This is the one medication I can rely on to clear up my conjunctivitis. It is fast and effective."

Trescher February 16, 2010

For Ophthalmic Surgery "I used Vigamox for cataract surgery. It has serious side effects that even doctors are unaware of. I got ringing in my ears and tingling in my hands feet and legs. I also got leg pain. The tingling is a symptom that a irreversible peripheral neuropathy may start to occur. Six weeks later I still have the ringing in my ears and tingling. If you get any tingling - stop this drug immediately."

Anonymous November 20, 2009

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Seems to be working fine."

Anonymous July 31, 2009