User Reviews for Vigamox

Learn more about Vigamox.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 2 reviews 101 medications

Ophthalmic Surgery 5 reviews 11 medications

6.6
Summary of Vigamox reviews 7 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Vigamox

Review by CP geezer (taken for less than 1 month):

For Ophthalmic Surgery: After cataract surgery took Vigamox and two other eyedrops. I have had difficulty urinating and some burning in the urethra . I did some research and found that this was a possible, but not common side effect. It's been two weeks so I will stop this medication, it's almost gone anyway, and see what happens.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 30, 2013 8:26 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Ophthalmic Surgery: Took Vigamox for Lasic surgery, worked great just left me lightheaded and a bit dizzy with some blurred vision.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 22, 2013 5:03 PM

Review by EYEcdf:

For Ophthalmic Surgery: Had Lasik surgery and started my treatment with Vigamox. Got really bad heartburn had to go to the E.R. and stop the treatment.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 31, 2013 7:51 PM

For Ophthalmic Surgery: Used after cataract surgery. Worked just fine for me, twice and no side effects either time.

December 29, 2010 5:30 PM

Review by Trescher:

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: This is the one medication I can rely on to clear up my conjunctivitis. It is fast and effective.

February 16, 2010 1:30 PM

For Ophthalmic Surgery: I used Vigamox for cataract surgery. It has serious side effects that even doctors are unaware of. I got ringing in my ears and tingling in my hands feet and legs. I also got leg pain. The tingling is a symptom that a irreversible peripheral neuropathy may start to occur. Six weeks later I still have the ringing in my ears and tingling. If you get any tingling - stop this drug immediately.

November 20, 2009 12:12 PM

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: Seems to be working fine.

July 31, 2009 11:44 AM