User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, Desenex Prescription Strength, Fungoid, Fungoid Kit, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Spray, Lotrimin AF Jock Itch Powder Spray, M-Zole 3, M-Zole Dual Pack, Micaderm, Micatin, Micatin Cooling Action, Micatin Foot Powder, Micatin Foot Powder Deodorant, Micatin Jock Itch, Micatin Liquid Foot, Micon 7, Micro-Guard, Miranel AF, Mitrazol, Monistat, Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack, Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack, Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack, Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack, Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack, Monistat-Derm, NuZole, Ony-Clear, Remedy Antifungal with Olivamine, Secura Antifungal, Secura Antifungal Extra Thick, Soothe & Cool Inzo, Tetterine, Triple Paste AF, Vagistat-3, Yeast-X Int, Zeasorb-AF, Zeasorb-AF Drying Gel, Zeasorb-AF Lotion/Powder

Learn more about Miconazole.

Miconazole review summary

4.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 44 medications used in the treatment of Vaginal Yeast Infection.

Reviews for Miconazole to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

Review by LizzyBlitz: User Rating:

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole): Pain Free. Effective. Cream causes itching temporarily.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 18, 2014 1:52 PM
Review by Xuxu: User Rating:

miconazole: The burn is so intense that I will not be completing the dose. Will switch to oral Diflucan.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 1, 2014 1:44 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole): Burned like crazy within 5 mins of using the vaginal cream insert. The most pain I have ever experienced. Brought me to tears as I wanted to scream in pain. I will not be continuing with days 2 and 3. I will use a different product. They should out on the outside of the box in bold letters that it may cause severe burning and itching, not "mild". They couldn't pay me to go through that again.

October 27, 2013 2:26 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole): Terrible burning and swelling occurred. The pain was worse then the infection itself.

June 11, 2013 11:30 PM
Review by YR: User Rating:

miconazole: I used this product every time I get a yeast infection and it works very well for me. I've never had burning from it but I would prefer the pill better because the creams does run down if you don't sleep right after you use it.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 17, 2013 11:01 PM
Review by sweet smiles: User Rating:

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole): Works great.

July 27, 2012 4:34 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Micon 7 (miconazole): I used miconazole 7 to treat a vaginal yeast infection. The medication treated the symptoms great, by day 2 the burning and itching had almost ceased so I continued treatment. On the fourth day I started bleeding heavy enough to wear a pad.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 24, 2012 10:03 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

miconazole: I used Monistat 3 a few months ago and it worked fine. I had a minor yeast infection, which come back so thought I'd just go for the Monistat 1 (not knowing it was 6 times stronger). I had awful painful, burning sensation within an hour. Feel 100 times worse!

November 12, 2011 12:27 PM
Review by webergirl426: User Rating:

Monistat (miconazole): It does not work for treating recurrent yeast infections and there is burning and itching after insertion. If you do not get them often it is okay.

December 24, 2009 11:49 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Monistat (miconazole): Though it did do it's job, had a lot of burning and irritation. Hopefully this doesn't happen to everyone. Good luck trying to sleep or do anything for that matter!

October 8, 2009 11:25 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Monistat (miconazole): I've looked online for lots of reviews for Monistat. I've used it in the past and every time I have horrible burning and irritation right after applying. It was worse than the yeast infection itself. Took hours for me to just be able to sleep.

September 21, 2009 2:56 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Monistat (miconazole): This is my first time using Monistat 3 and it works GREAT and FAST. The first night I used it, I was experiencing itching and overall irritation and the next morning I had very, very minor irritation and no itching, as if the infection cleared overnight. I would definitely use this again! It works wonders.

July 25, 2009 1:32 PM