User Reviews for Reglan

Learn more about Reglan.

Reglan review summary

6.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 87 medications used in the treatment of Migraine.

Reviews for Reglan to treat Migraine

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Went ER on Saturday got Reglan, Benadryl and Toprol, along with a bag of saline. Yummy combination, knocked out my migraine and me. Slept for an hour in hospital then another 4 at home. I'm still wiped out but after a doozy of a migraine I am exhausted for at least 5 days post. Almost like a hangover.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 7, 2014 10:34 AM
Review by Bmadsnyc (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

This with Benadryl knocks out most of my migraines where Imitrex wouldn't touch them.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 19, 2013 11:53 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Was given this for a severe migraine along with saline in a drip. After 10-15 minutes I was 100% better and wide awake ready to go and not in an anxious or wired way just felt ready to go home and pick back up my night. Nothing ever has worked this fast for me and I've been to the ER for migraines many times in the past. This was by far the best medicine given to me and I had no side effects whatsoever. 2 thumbs up for this medicine!

February 27, 2012 11:11 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I was just given Reglan this morning at the ER but don't think they combined it with anything but saline. Usually I get the physically "hyper" feeling but with mind exhaustion with Dramamine or Benedryl. Those medicines make me feel like all my muscles need to be repeatedly stretched and like they are itchy on the inside. Luckily I did not get this feeling at all today with just the intravenous Reglan. Even managed to sleep through half the drip. Only bad thing was that it was really cold going into my arm...my whole arm felt numb. Also, don't know if it is common or not, but was starving 6 hours later and ate more in 1 sitting than I ever before (I'm sure I will regret that tomorrow).

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 9, 2010 7:33 PM
Review by K_W: User Rating:

I was given this in an IV (along with Benadryl) in the ER when I had a horrible migraine. The nurse said it would make me tired when she gave it to me at 4 pm. Well I was tired for about 3 min. then the "fun" began. Like the other poster, I started to feel extremely anxious. I kept tossing and turning in the bed because I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. I had to wait for 2 IV bags to finish before they would let me leave. When I got home I was exhausted but at the same time could not sit still to save my life. I had that "wanting to crawl out of my skin" feeling all night as I paced the house exhausted. I was finally able to fall asleep at 5 am. The next day I was really shaky and still a little bit anxious.

November 24, 2009 10:12 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Like the other anonymous user, I went to the ER with a migraine. I received this medicine and Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) intravenously. The side effects were intolerable. Within minutes of injection a combination of agitation, nervousness and anxiety overwhelmed my already throbbing head. I felt trapped, as if there was no escaping the discomfort of the side effects. I gave this a 3/10 because it still prevented me from throwing up after I already had several times. It works, but I won't ever use it again. I know it wasn't the Benadryl as I have taken it since without incident.

August 21, 2009 10:10 AM