User Reviews for Zylet

Uveitis 0 reviews 95 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zylet reviews 4 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Zylet

Review by Urbs2Huds:

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: This medicine works within 30 min - 1 hour for me. I have a condition where I am allergic my own skin oils and when they get in my eye it's almost like pink eye. I have light sensitivity, excessive tearing, and pain. I love this medicine. I have used probably 20 (seriously) different eye drops and pills, OTC and prescription, and I am super happy with this one.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 9, 2011 4:40 PM

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: Helped relieve some symptoms but did not completely resolve the issues.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 23, 2011 1:22 PM

Review by chryyyst:

For Iritis: This medicine is okay. It does help the problem I have--inflammation of the eye....but I find that it works rather slow for that. I would like faster results. It takes several days to work, and while that may not sound like a long time, when you are used to wearing contacts everyday, having to do eye drops for a week and wearing glasses gets annoying after 3 days. Call me spoiled by contacts, I would just like relief a little faster. Good medicine-does work and does what it's supposed to, just takes time.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 12, 2010 8:13 AM

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: Works Like A Miracle! Quick Pain and Redness Relief!

November 5, 2009 11:43 AM