User Reviews for Zylet

Keratitis 0 reviews 117 medications Not rated - Be the first
Uveitis 0 reviews 95 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zylet reviews 4 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Zylet

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This medicine works within 30 min - 1 hour for me. I have a condition where I am allergic my own skin oils and when they get in my eye it's almost like pink eye. I have light sensitivity, excessive tearing, and pain. I love this medicine. I have used probably 20 (seriously) different eye drops and pills, OTC and prescription, and I am super happy with this one."

Urbs2Huds April 9, 2011

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Helped relieve some symptoms but did not completely resolve the issues."

Anonymous March 23, 2011

For Iritis "This medicine is okay. It does help the problem I have--inflammation of the eye....but I find that it works rather slow for that. I would like faster results. It takes several days to work, and while that may not sound like a long time, when you are used to wearing contacts everyday, having to do eye drops for a week and wearing glasses gets annoying after 3 days. Call me spoiled by contacts, I would just like relief a little faster. Good medicine-does work and does what it's supposed to, just takes time."

chryyyst May 12, 2010

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Works Like A Miracle! Quick Pain and Redness Relief!"

Anonymous November 5, 2009