User Reviews for Children's Claritin Allergy

Learn more about Children's Claritin Allergy.

Hay Fever 3 reviews 868 medications

8.3
Urticaria 0 reviews 185 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Children's Claritin Allergy reviews 3 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Children's Claritin Allergy

Review by Xanmom:

For Hay Fever: My five year old son took Claritin chewables for approximately two weeks and had a sudden onset of facial tics ( eye blinking). His doctor attributed it to the Claritin and said it was a known side effect, especially with family history of tics.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 25, 2014 11:21 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Hay Fever: It works great for my son. It's convenient when we are camping. We don't have to go looking for a spoon, no measuring. He takes one and he feels better than when he takes two spoonfuls of the liquid and he's proud of himself cause he can get it for himself with supervision.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 10, 2012 1:41 PM

Review by MrsGold310:

For Hay Fever: Claritin Children's Allergy 10 Chewable Tablet — I am a Buzz agent and recieved a sample of this to try. It say's children's but 2 pills has the same amount of Loratadine as 1 regular claritin. So, I decided ( since I have horrible allergies) I'd try it. It tastes great! It was also very fast acting. Withing 20 minutes my nose was clear. My throat isn't itchy at all. I know it says it's for kids, but I think I might start taking this. It makes taking a medication I have to take more enjoyable!

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate