User Reviews for Lopinavir/ritonavir

Also known as: Kaletra

Learn more about Lopinavir/ritonavir.

HIV Infection 3 reviews 64 medications

Nonoccupational Exposure 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lopinavir/ritonavir reviews 3 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Lopinavir/ritonavir

Kaletra (lopinavir / ritonavir) for HIV Infection: Since I've been changed to Viread/ Epivir/ + Kaletra, my viral load has remained constantly Undetecable for ~4 Yrs; my T-cell count went from 210 to 325 very quickly; in the last year, with no changes to anything my V-load remains undetectable & my T-cell count has soared to 725!!! Sounds fantastic. However, during this same period of rapid TC rise I have slowly become more & more tired, weak, & my bones ache from head to toe. I no longer have the strength to ride my horse or even do the yard work. My Doctor believes I may be suffering from Lactic Acidosis. But he is convinced that it is because of the Viread ~ NOT because of the Kaletra. I will now be replacing Viread with Abacavir & CONTINUE taking Kaletra. Hope it works.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 4, 2009 5:47 PM

Kaletra (lopinavir / ritonavir) for HIV Infection: I have been undetectable for a long time.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 24, 2008 11:30 PM

Review by lorenhays:

For HIV Infection: Although I have only been on Kaletra for a short time, side effects have been minimal. The once daily dosage is easy to comply with. Being able to take the pills with or without food is also convenient.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate