User Reviews for Synthroid

Learn more about Synthroid.

Reviews for Synthroid to treat Myxedema Coma

Review by Lovely Rita:

I'm 54 yo, and have had Graves Disease since I was 21, after the birth of my first child. At that time 9/10 of my thyroid was removed due to a nodular goiter. For about 20 years, I was fine without any medication. About 15 years ago, I began Synthroid at 25 mcg and am now up to 75mcg. I feel well. However, I am extremely careful about my health in general - take many supplements, and no other drugs, and eat a very healthy diet. I did HRT for about 10 years, and stopped this year. Still, feeling fine. I'm sure my diet and lifestyle have a lot to do with that. I think you should get second and third opinions from endocrinologists if your concerns aren't being taken seriously by your GP.

May 15, 2011 2:18 PM