User Reviews for Insulin regular

Also known as: Humulin R, Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated), Humulin R U-500 KwikPen, Iletin II Regular Pork, Iletin Regular, Insulin Purified Regular Pork, Novolin R, Novolin R Innolet, Novolin R PenFill, ReliOn/Humulin R, ReliOn/Novolin R, Velosulin BR

Learn more about Insulin regular.

Reviews for Insulin regular to treat Diabetes, Type 1

Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated) (insulin regular): "My Diabetes has never been in such good control ever since I started using Humulin R U-500 Insulin. I recently got an insulin pump and this is the insulin that was used. The insurance I have now will not cover any insulin so I had to stop taking Humulin R U-500 due to the fact I cannot afford the out of pocket costs. I am a hard working woman with a good job but because I am not at the poverty level I am unable to get assistance with paying for this insulin. I have been off of this insulin for 2 days and my blood sugars are rising 250-500. I need this insulin and I need help in order to be able to start using it again."

chicken legs April 14, 2016

Humulin R U-500 (Concentrated) (insulin regular): "Only improvement would be a pen"

Rford977 February 3, 2016

Velosulin BR (insulin regular): "Great medicine. No side effects."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Iletin II Regular Pork (insulin regular): "Excellent for controlling diabetes."

Anonymous October 31, 2011