User Reviews for Advil Liqui-Gels

Learn more about Advil Liqui-Gels.

Headache 0 reviews 236 medications

Osteoarthritis 0 reviews 366 medications

Aseptic Necrosis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Costochondritis 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Cystic Fibrosis 0 reviews 126 medications Not rated - Be the first
Diffuse Idiopathic S...tal Hyperostosis 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Dysautonomia 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
Frozen Shoulder 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Muscle Pain 0 reviews 299 medications Not rated - Be the first
Patent Ductus Arteriosus 0 reviews 33 medications Not rated - Be the first
Plantar Fasciitis 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Sciatica 0 reviews 283 medications Not rated - Be the first
Spondylolisthesis 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Temporomandibular Joint Disorder 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Advil Liqui-Gels reviews 9 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Advil Liqui-Gels

Review by FeFe77:

For Period Pain: I suffer with endometriosis. Due to this the pain is brutal. I have tried most everything under the sun for relief. I highly recommend ADVIL LIQ-GELS, for fast relief with little stomach upset.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 17, 2014 9:55 PM

Review by MercuryFan:

For Fever: Gels are better and work faster than the tablet form.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 6, 2013 9:38 PM

Review by jim074 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: Didn't help much.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 6, 2012 6:14 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Gout, Acute: I have chronic gout problems, been having for 15 years. Advil works good for my back pain and most of the time for joint pain if taken at the first feeling of gout flare. Taking four 200mg caps at a time.

July 29, 2012 10:34 AM

For Period Pain: The pain was in my back for some odd reason instead of my stomach and it was gone about 20-30 minutes after I took the Advil. I could feel nothing for about two hours.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 30, 2010 5:59 PM

Review by Lanc the tank:

For Gout, Acute: I asked my pharmacist what the best over the counter treatment for arthritis swelling was. He recommended the Advil. I took one capsule at noon, it is close to midnight and my swelling has gone down considerably, the pain has as well.

September 16, 2009 11:17 PM

Review by Dunn:

For Pain: I was suffering from severe body pain, muscle ache due to severe exhaustion after a tiring day at work. Came home, had some dinner and took one Advil-liquid gel (with food works best for me), and when I wake up in the morning, it's almost like what was I complaining about? I was back at the gym working out.

May 10, 2009 10:28 AM

Review by tmbartle:

For Back Pain: Works better for my back pain than Oxycontin

April 10, 2009 9:20 PM

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: Absolutely could not have survived the pain and inflammation without this drug. It is gentle and safe enough to take 800mg with food. The liquid gels seem to work (gets into my system) much quicker than just plain ibuprofen.

April 23, 2008 11:29 PM