User Reviews for Zohydro ER

Learn more about Zohydro ER.

Pain 7 reviews 912 medications

Summary of Zohydro ER reviews 7 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Zohydro ER

Review by patsysue24 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Pain: I have horrible arthritis pain for many years...tried everything..I've been on Vicodin (10mg) 4 a day for about 6 years..Finally a pain clinic Dr. gave me Zohydro (40mg) 2 a day. I would say I am 80 percent pain free. Overall quality of life has changed. No more ups and downs. I have to remind myself to take the second pill. Thanks ZOHYDRO!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 8, 2014 11:31 AM

Review by Equus (taken for less than 1 month):

For Pain: I have chronic back and neck pain from 2 car accidents, I was rear ended. Had to have a 3 level cervical fusion with titanium plate 5 years ago. I was on Exalgo 8 mg, with Dilaudid or Norco for breakthrough pain. Norco always worked better for breakthrough pain, but don't like being forced to take acetaminophen that's in Norco. Just switched to 10 mg Zohydro 2x/day. Side effects were headache, nausea and a knot in my stomach. Which lasted the first 1-2 hours. My Md gave me Zofran for nausea which worked. My pain control is great! I am also sleeping much better. I do take some Norco for breakthrough, but so much better! This is day 3, and side effects seem to be gone! Great medicine. Need to get coupon working for me. Thanks Zohydro!

September 11, 2014 4:59 PM

Review by finally relief (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: After three years of taking oxycodone 10 ER and oxycodone 5 IR for three cervical anterior and posterior with instrument I ask my spine doctor to change me to Zohydro ER. The oxy was making me sick to my stomach and I was dizzy and tired. I have to report that after a few months on the Zohydro ER I was able to transition to not only getting off the oxy but I am almost pill free and pain free. I am so grateful for Zohydro ER. I was afraid I was getting addicted to the oxycodone and with the Zohydro ER I had no feeling of euphoria. I am so grateful. Thank you for giving me back my life.

June 18, 2014 10:56 AM

Review by spinalwars (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: I am suffering with Arachnoiditis of the thoracic spine due to 2 arachnoid cyst surgeries. Zohydro is far superior at lowering pain levels. It also does not upset my intestines or cause liver damage. At pain reduction it is A The best pain reliever ever. It also does not have the ups and downs in regards to pain levels that Norco's have. It is about time that a hydrocodone only medication has been offered and I really hope that the special interest lawmakers don't get their way and this medication remains on the market.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 22, 2014 12:07 PM

Review by Patrick k (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: Suffering with chronic pain from debilitating spinal injuries, I was always prescribed Acetaminophen containing hydrocodone. I was always getting bad acid reflux and digestive problems I would explain this to my original pain management Dr. And he would switch me from Vicodin to Percocet and the constant stomach issues continued. I switched to a new Pain Dr. I told him I was feeling fatigue and constant acid reflux when taking my pain medicines. He suggested trying A time released pain medicine with no acetaminophen he felt I was taking too much Acetaminophen and perhaps too many pills period (4 pills a day) He suggested to try Zohydro, I Am forever grateful I switched. Great relief of back pain and stomach problems. 10 stars.

56 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 3, 2014 2:55 PM

For Pain: My doctor put me on this after my blood test came back showing signs of liver problems from the Vicodin I was taking. I'm actually much more satisfied with Zohydro. It only needs to be taken once daily instead of four times. I feel more consistent pain relief without the spikes and valleys of the other. Wish it would have been available sooner I could have avoided the possible liver damage I now have to deal with.

67 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 15, 2014 9:17 AM

Review by MoshPitKing:

For Pain: I would give this medicine 20 stars if I could. Finally a time release version of hydrocodone without any acetaminophen. I have been taking Norco 10/325 for a little over a year and it was starting to have little to no effect for my chronic back pain. I was always in constant fear about getting jumped up to oxycodone due to the Norcos not working anymore but then Zohydro comes along and changes the game! No side effects whatsoever for me and I'm getting a good 12 hrs of pain relief per dose! Another positive note is that I'm only taking 2 pills per day rather than taking 4-5 Norcos, and with the absence of acetaminophen I don't have to worry about damage to my liver anymore. THANK YOU ZO-HYDRO!

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 10, 2014 11:32 AM