User Reviews for Proferrin-ES

Learn more about Proferrin-ES.

Iron Deficiency Anemia 1 reviews 80 medications

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 1 reviews 575 medications

Anemia Associated wi...ic Renal Failure 0 reviews 60 medications Not rated - Be the first
Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 0 reviews 423 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Proferrin-ES reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Proferrin-ES

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Proferrin-ES (heme iron polypeptide) for Iron Deficiency Anemia: After trying SEVERAL different types of iron, this one was the only one that made me feel like my old self. My lab values are finally slowly starting to climb. I have been taking this for 6 months and still have a long way to go but I will stick with this brand.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 1, 2011 10:23 AM
Review by Iron Lady: User Rating:

Proferrin-ES (heme iron polypeptide) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: After a blood transfusion and several iron infusions I found out that the Protonix I was taking for stomach bleeding was not allowing the absorption of iron from food or common iron supplements. Proferrin ES raised my iron levels and I no longer need transfusions or iron infusions.

September 10, 2009 10:50 PM