User Reviews for Proferrin-ES

Learn more about Proferrin-ES.

Iron Deficiency Anemia 1 reviews 85 medications

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 1 reviews 608 medications

Anemia Associated wi...ic Renal Failure 0 reviews 61 medications Not rated - Be the first
Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 0 reviews 487 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Proferrin-ES reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Proferrin-ES

For Iron Deficiency Anemia "After trying SEVERAL different types of iron, this one was the only one that made me feel like my old self. My lab values are finally slowly starting to climb. I have been taking this for 6 months and still have a long way to go but I will stick with this brand."

Anonymous March 1, 2011

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "After a blood transfusion and several iron infusions I found out that the Protonix I was taking for stomach bleeding was not allowing the absorption of iron from food or common iron supplements. Proferrin ES raised my iron levels and I no longer need transfusions or iron infusions."

Iron Lady September 10, 2009