User Reviews for Proferrin-ES

Learn more about Proferrin-ES.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 1 reviews 639 medications

Iron Deficiency Anemia 2 reviews 87 medications

6.5
Summary of Proferrin-ES reviews 3 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Proferrin-ES

For Iron Deficiency Anemia "I was scheduled to take 8 infusions of this drug. After 3rd transfusion 10/9/15 I'm not sure this is for me... I'm sick to my stomach, nausea doesn't even justify it. I'm extremely dizzy, even more so than being extremely anemic to begin with. What gets me the most is that I expected to have my level of energy upped up a bit. Meanwhile, I'm extremely tired and spend my weekends in bed. To make the data comparable, I'm a 40 yo female with a full time job and a young family to take care of. It's difficult and I'll be talking to my md today"

Anonymous October 12, 2015

For Iron Deficiency Anemia "After trying SEVERAL different types of iron, this one was the only one that made me feel like my old self. My lab values are finally slowly starting to climb. I have been taking this for 6 months and still have a long way to go but I will stick with this brand."

Anonymous March 1, 2011

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "After a blood transfusion and several iron infusions I found out that the Protonix I was taking for stomach bleeding was not allowing the absorption of iron from food or common iron supplements. Proferrin ES raised my iron levels and I no longer need transfusions or iron infusions."

Iron Lady September 10, 2009