User Reviews for Fluoxetine

Also known as: Prozac, Prozac Weekly, Rapiflux, Sarafem, Selfemra

Learn more about Fluoxetine.

Reviews for Fluoxetine to treat Hot Flashes

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Prozac (fluoxetine): Actually felt cold on a summer day and had to put on a sweater (5 days into medication). Perhaps it is a good medicine for the hot flashes.

August 2, 2012 4:15 AM

Review by lavt0422:

Prozac (fluoxetine): I was told for years Prozac would be great for me. When my doctor told me about Prozac for my hot flashes I signed on ASAP. I was hoping for a double whamie. Yes, they took care of the hot flashes rather quickly and the happiness side a bit later. I am on 10mg and would like to get a larger dosage. Next conversation with the doctor. TRY IT.

September 28, 2011 11:39 PM

Review by alrolly:

Prozac (fluoxetine): Prozac (fluoxetine) I have been taking 10mg every 3 days for hot flashes for 2 years now. It has worked very well for me. I also don't have the mood swings. When I was taking 20mg everyday it was to much, So I talked with my doctor and changed it around. If you are having problems you may be taking to much. Talk to your doctor I did and I feel great.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 20, 2009 5:24 PM