User Reviews for Fluoxetine
Also known as: Prozac, Prozac Weekly, Rapiflux, Sarafem, Selfemra
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Fluoxetine.
Reviews for Fluoxetine to treat Hot Flashes
|Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):||User Rating:|
|August 2, 2012 4:15 AM|
|Review by lavt0422:||User Rating:|
Prozac (fluoxetine): I was told for years Prozac would be great for me. When my doctor told me about Prozac for my hot flashes I signed on ASAP. I was hoping for a double whamie. Yes, they took care of the hot flashes rather quickly and the happiness side a bit later. I am on 10mg and would like to get a larger dosage. Next conversation with the doctor. TRY IT.
|September 28, 2011 11:39 PM|
|Review by alrolly:||User Rating:|
Prozac (fluoxetine): Prozac (fluoxetine) I have been taking 10mg every 3 days for hot flashes for 2 years now. It has worked very well for me. I also don't have the mood swings. When I was taking 20mg everyday it was to much, So I talked with my doctor and changed it around. If you are having problems you may be taking to much. Talk to your doctor I did and I feel great.
|September 20, 2009 5:24 PM|
Learn more about Hot Flashes
Harvard Health Guide:
- Fluoxetine Consumer Overview
- fluoxetine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- fluoxetine delayed-release capsules MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- fluoxetine solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- fluoxetine Concise Consumer Information
- Alti-Fluoxetine Hydrochloride Advanced Consumer
- Phl-Fluoxetine Advanced Consumer
- fluoxetine Advanced Consumer
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride Monograph