User Reviews for Fluoride

Also known as: Acid Phos Fluor Rinse, ACT Fluoride Rinse, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Cinnamon, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Mint, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Spearmint, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Vanilla Mint, APF Gel, Biotene, Clinpro 5000, Control Rx, Denta 5000 Plus, Dentagel, Denti-Care Denti-Foam, Denti-Care Denti-Pro, Denti-Care Denti-Rinse, ...show all 59 brand names

Learn more about Fluoride.

Fluoride Review Summary

9.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 61 medications used in the treatment of Prevention of Dental Caries.

Reviews for Fluoride to treat Prevention of Dental Caries

Clinpro 5000 (fluoride): "I have had a perfect check up, for four years in a row, using Clinpro toothpaste. It has saved me alot of money, & improved my gums. I am very satisfied with this product. I would recommend everyone to invest in it. My Dentist is one of the top 500 Dentists in America, located in Fort Smith, Arkansas, who recommended me to start using this great product. I have all the faith in my Dentist. Just brush with Clinpro, floss daily, & have regular check ups, and I believe you will be happy as I am with this toothpaste. It has more fluoride & calcium than any toothpaste over the counter. I encourage everyone to try this toothpaste."

Carolyn B. (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 22, 2015

"Using in trays post-radiation, easier to fill trays with this style of tube."

Kurt J (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2015

ACT Restoring Mouthwash Mint (fluoride): "ACT was recommended by my dentist. I have had no cavities or softening of the enamel on my teeth since I started using ACT. I think it is one of the best products of any kind I have used, and there have been no side effects."

Mary Eileen (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 23, 2013

"Been using for a couple of weeks and sensitivity of my teeth has decreased. My teeth would ache they were so sensitive. Now they do not. Also am rinsing twice daily with Oral B flourinse."

Anonymous September 6, 2011

"This product is just terrific. I can eat ice cream without heating it. It's a great product that I highly recommend. I've tried many of the other prescription options available and this is by far the best. It needs some good marketing to spread the good word about how it can help people."

munjie September 4, 2011

"I've switched to 3M's new Clinpro 5000 formula, which was highly recommended by my dentist. I've been using the product for several months and thus far I've experienced less sensitity and my teeth just feel better."

very satisfied September 16, 2010