User Reviews for Fluoride

Also known as: Acid Phos Fluor Rinse, ACT Fluoride Rinse, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Cinnamon, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Mint, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Spearmint, ACT Restoring Mouthwash Vanilla Mint, APF Gel, Biotene, Clinpro 5000, Control Rx, Denta 5000 Plus, Dentagel, Denti-Care Denti-Foam, Denti-Care Denti-Pro, Denti-Care Denti-Rinse, ...show all 58 brand names

Learn more about Fluoride.

Prevention of Dental Caries 4 reviews 74 medications

9.8
Summary of Fluoride reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Fluoride

Review by Mary Eileen (taken for 2 to 5 years):

ACT Restoring Mouthwash Mint (fluoride) for Prevention of Dental Caries: ACT was recommended by my dentist. I have had no cavities or softening of the enamel on my teeth since I started using ACT. I think it is one of the best products of any kind I have used, and there have been no side effects.

September 23, 2013 11:13 PM

Review by PKLM:

Fluoridex (fluoride) for : My dentist suggested using it regularly after nothing specific could be found with any teeth. It has resolved my problem and feels good everyday and has no unpleasant after taste like some of the off the shelf fluoride toothpastes.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 14, 2013 6:22 PM

For Prevention of Dental Caries: Been using for a couple of weeks and sensitivity of my teeth has decreased. My teeth would ache they were so sensitive. Now they do not. Also am rinsing twice daily with Oral B flourinse.

September 6, 2011 12:11 PM

Review by munjie:

For Prevention of Dental Caries: This product is just terrific. I can eat ice cream without heating it. It's a great product that I highly recommend. I've tried many of the other prescription options available and this is by far the best. It needs some good marketing to spread the good word about how it can help people.

September 4, 2011 12:12 AM

Review by very satisfied:

For Prevention of Dental Caries: I've switched to 3M's new Clinpro 5000 formula, which was highly recommended by my dentist. I've been using the product for several months and thus far I've experienced less sensitity and my teeth just feel better.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate