User Reviews for Marlissa
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Marlissa.
Reviews for Marlissa to treat Birth Control
"This birth control worked in the sense that it prevents pregnancy however I suffered from horrible side effects. I had never struggled with bad acne before but I began getting cysts around my jawline and breakout on my cheeks (which I never got before). Not sure about any other side effects. I didn't pay much attention to that because my face was my main concern. I took this for 3 months and I ended up switching to a different pill."
nicoleb123 September 15, 2015
|0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about Birth Control
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Risks vs Benefits
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills - Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?