User Reviews for Nexium

Learn more about Nexium.

Reviews for Nexium to treat Helicobacter Pylori Infection

Review by sajjad: User Rating:

Best for curing H. pylori "Nexium 20mg" half hour before breakfast and half hour before dinner also my doctor suggested me to use Frisium only at night time before sleep. Within 2 days I start feeling better and I used it for 1 month but Frisium I only took for one week.

August 10, 2011 4:07 PM
Review by chromebags: User Rating:

Was given Nexium after my H. pylori infection. Worked very well in healing my stomach, but I had to take it everyday for a number of years.

May 15, 2011 2:56 PM
Review by hpylori: User Rating:

Being on this medicine for the first 5 days was hard, felt sicker then ever with symptoms of mild diarrhea, some hives, worst nausea, fatigue. This started to improve day 6. After being on it for a week am almost back to normal. Felt like the drugs had to work on the H.Pylori, then the body had to work on getting the drug out of the body.

December 1, 2009 6:21 PM