User Reviews for Vimovo

Ankylosing Spondylitis 1 reviews 127 medications

8.5
Summary of Vimovo reviews 9 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Vimovo

"This medication made me SO sick that I literally could not sit still. I felt better lying down but when I sat up, I had to rock because I felt so miserable. I don't even remember if it helped with the pain. If I could give it a 0 rating, I would. The concept is brilliant but it was not for me at all. I have taken Aleve (Naproxen) alone and as long as I eat enough when I take it, I'm fine. I have never taken Nexium (Esomeprazole). Maybe it was the Nexium that didn't agree with me or maybe I didn't eat enough before taking the medicine or maybe a combination of the 2. I took it when it was new on the market. I was sick for about 3 days after taking and stopping this medication."

aew1 (taken for less than 1 month) October 14, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I am 49. I have severe osteoarthritis, and no pain medication before Vimovo could touch the pain. Opiates in high doses worked, but I'd be a vegetable! I also have GERD, which made taking medicines difficult. Without Vimovo, I simply could not walk, work, play with my children, etc. No side effects for me. The cost is prohibitive for many, I'd think. Without insurance, I would never be able to afford it."

HHR October 8, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I noticed pain relief right away using this medicine, along with my other pain meds. A good medicine for inflammation."

Ifeelgreat (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2014

For Ankylosing Spondylitis "Not nauseous as I was with previous medication taken."

IEN (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 10, 2014

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I'm still new to this medication, but it has been life-changing! I am able to do things that have been impossible the last few years, thanks to Vimovo. Methotrexate made me sick, Celebrex caused heart palpitations, but -- so far -- no side effects from the Vimovo. I highly recommend anyone with rheumatoid arthritis ask his/her doctor about using it as a possible treatment method!"

RAgal April 3, 2014

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "This has been helpful, thank goodness. Previously used Celebrex or meloxicam, which was once a day. Though this new medicine is prescribed two times day, I have found I can often pass on the second dose. Got a copay card from doctor, so no cost."

2tall November 21, 2013

"Unfortunately I believe that Vimovo may have caused severe gastrointestinal problems. SEVERE Heartburn, diahhrea, nausea, bloating, bad taste in mouth."

Anonymous January 24, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "No more diarrhea. Excellent pain relief. Vimovo is great."

Anonymous January 18, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "First time I have been pain-free for at least two years."

jepps October 27, 2011

For NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis "Very Happy. Vimovo worked just as the Doctor ordered. Best of all, NO STOMACH ACHES AFTER."

Mark9843 August 8, 2011

For Osteoarthritis "Excellent for pain relief of my hands and knees with no more stomach upset. No side effects noted. Great medicine."

Anonymous August 3, 2011

74 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Used to get lots of stomach upset taking Aleve for extended periods. No more with Vimovo."

Anonymous June 8, 2011