User Reviews for Vimovo

Learn more about Vimovo.

Vimovo Rating Summary

9.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 231 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Reviews for Vimovo to treat Osteoarthritis

"I am 49. I have severe osteoarthritis, and no pain medication before Vimovo could touch the pain. Opiates in high doses worked, but I'd be a vegetable! I also have GERD, which made taking medicines difficult. Without Vimovo, I simply could not walk, work, play with my children, etc. No side effects for me. The cost is prohibitive for many, I'd think. Without insurance, I would never be able to afford it."

HHR October 8, 2015

"I noticed pain relief right away using this medicine, along with my other pain meds. A good medicine for inflammation."

Ifeelgreat (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2014

"No more diarrhea. Excellent pain relief. Vimovo is great."

Anonymous January 18, 2012

"First time I have been pain-free for at least two years."

jepps October 27, 2011

"Excellent for pain relief of my hands and knees with no more stomach upset. No side effects noted. Great medicine."

Anonymous August 3, 2011

74 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate