User Reviews for Diphenhydramine / phenylephrine
Also known as: Alahist LQ, Aldex-CT, Benadryl-D Allergy Plus Sinus, Benadryl-D Children's Allergy & Sinus, Children's Triacting Night Time, D-Tann, Delsym Children's Night Time Cough & Cold, Dimetapp Children's Nighttime Cold & Congestion, Diphenmax D, Diphentann-D, Dytan-D, PediaCare Children's Allergy & Cold, PediaCare Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold, Pediatex-CT, Robitussin Night Time Cough & Cold, ...show all 20 brand names
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine.
|Allergic Rhinitis||1 reviews||871 medications|
Reviews for Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
Alahist LQ (diphenhydramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "This medicine for hayfever and cold leaky sinuses is wonderful.It makes me drowsy, but I take it at night and it works all day!"
Anonymous November 19, 2009
|1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
More about diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine strips
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine suspension
- Diphenhydramine and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Triaminic Night Time Cold & Cough, Benadryl-D Children's Allergy & Sinus, Pediatex-CT, Robitussin Night Time Cough & Cold, More (8) »