User Reviews for Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
Also known as: Alahist LQ, Aldex-CT, Benadryl-D Allergy Plus Sinus, Benadryl-D Children's Allergy & Sinus, Children's Triacting Night Time, D-Tann, Delsym Children's Night Time Cough & Cold, Dimetapp Children's Nighttime Cold & Congestion, Diphenmax D, Diphentann-D, Dytan-D, PediaCare Children's Allergy & Cold, Pediatex-CT, Robitussin Night Time Cough & Cold, Sudafed PE Nighttime Nasal Decongestant, ...show all 19 brand names
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine.
|Hay Fever||1 reviews||881 medications|
|Cold Symptoms||0 reviews||850 medications|
|Sinusitis||0 reviews||250 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
Reviews for Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
Review by Anonymous:
Alahist LQ (diphenhydramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: This medicine for hayfever and cold leaky sinuses is wonderful.It makes me drowsy, but I take it at night and it works all day!
|1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
November 19, 2009 9:36 PM
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes:
Related encyclopedia articles:
Symptoms and treatment for:
Mayo Clinic Reference:
More about diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine strips
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine suspension
- Diphenhydramine and phenylephrine
- Other brands: D-Tann, Dimetapp Children's Nighttime Cold & Congestion, Benadryl-D Children's Allergy & Sinus, Robitussin Night Time Cough & Cold, More (11) »