User Reviews for Dramamine

Learn more about Dramamine.

Motion Sickness 12 reviews 109 medications

9.5
Nausea/Vomiting 8 reviews 153 medications

Summary of Dramamine reviews 20 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Dramamine

For Nausea/Vomiting "Need Something over the counter now...This stuff works. Use as directed every 4 hours and promise you your nausea and vomiting will disappear.. I still think Zofran (Prescription ONLY) is the best stuff but this is a close second for over the counter."

robbyzombie April 16, 2015

For Motion Sickness "I have been experiencing motion sickness every time I travel by plane and decided to give this a try. Not only did I not experience any nausea, but it knocked me out for my two hour flight! I fell asleep while people were still boarding and woke up when the plane hit the ground again. Amazing!"

Big Rojo (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2015

For Motion Sickness "Amazing. Helps with my serve nausea and helps me sleep. It's better if you take it 30 minutes before the trip. And also helps with anxiety it relaxes you."

Anonymous February 17, 2015

For Motion Sickness "I use this for both motion sickness and severe migraines, I'm 25 years old and this actually takes away the hurt from noise, light, touch and yes dizziness and vomiting. I can actually move and participate with my family this Christmas. Rarely do I mix it, if anything I just take max dosage recommended."

NMama25 December 24, 2014

For Nausea/Vomiting "In College I had a bad reaction to a medication and spent the entire day in bed and throwing up until my roommate gave me Dramamine and it completely took away the vomiting and helped me go to sleep. "

Renee_4 December 2, 2014

For Nausea/Vomiting "For me, it works miracles. When I used to drink I'd get the worst hangovers because of the horrible stomach ache and vomiting. If I take this, I know in one hour exactly (it literally takes exactly 60 minutes for me) I will feel better and not even a little nauseous. I also get nasty random bouts of nausea (I have no idea why). Before knowing about Dramamine, I'd have to force myself to vomit just to feel a little bit of relief but after finding this stuff, I no longer suffer. I do not know what I will do if this medicine is ever discontinued. "

Ms. Teacher August 16, 2014

For Motion Sickness "I do have to sleep after taking the regular one but it works the best."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) June 17, 2014

For Motion Sickness "Chapped hands"

Pukaman (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2014

For Nausea/Vomiting "I take this for dizziness which is caused by a prescription medicine I take and it takes dizziness away and helps with anxiety! Non drowsy formula is a better ingredient than the original and only makes me slightly tired! Great medicine!"

sassamouth (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 22, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting "I had to stop taking my migraine medicine because of a life threatening side effect. Nothing else touched my migraines. I was desperate because of the nausea and dizziness on top of the unbelievable pain, and took a Dramamine. Not only did it stop the nausea and dizziness, it knocked out my migraine enough that I was able to get out aof bed and function - probably from a 10 on the pain scale to a 5. Huge difference!"

12 year migraine sufferer (taken for less than 1 month) December 28, 2012

For Nausea/Vomiting "Love Dramamine. Don't go anywhere without it. Helps with travel anxiety too. But makes you very tired."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) July 21, 2012

For Nausea/Vomiting "During a migraine attack, I took a Dramamine to help me sleep (as, yes, it packs a wallop in the drowsy department). It did make me a little drowsy, but what was more interesting is that my migraine went from a "10" to a "4" on the pain scale. Now when I start to get migraine symptoms, I take an Excedrin and a Dramamine. The combination works tremendously for me."

Jennygrrl27 June 18, 2011

For Motion Sickness "This works even better if you get a dose of it in your system before you begin your trip."

Anonymous June 12, 2011

For Motion Sickness "I have such a hard time with motion sickness, so I am always sure to bring Dramamine along with me for flights, cruises, etc. I do not recommend the non-drowsy formula, however because it does not work for me. I will take drowsiness over nausea any day!"

Christine P. March 7, 2011

For Motion Sickness "I've taken this for motion sickness and it absolutely does help with preventing the nausea. When on Dramamine, I will occasionally get a hint of it - or maybe it's just the recognition that certain conditions should be making me sick. Either way, nothing close to what I would experience when I not medicating. The only critique I have to offer is the drowsiness. Desperately wishing to lay down and close my eyes, which can happen on Dramamine, is inconvenient if it's not the type of trip I want to sleep through."

Anonymous August 22, 2010

For Motion Sickness "I have been taking dramamine for years (since I was a child) to prevent my terrible motion sickness. It works incredibly well at keeping me from getting nauseated. My only problem with it is that it makes me so drowsy! If it is a shortish flight or bus ride, I still get nauseous but don't always want to take a dramamine because I'll be so drowsy once arriving at my destination. A 4+ hour flight/bus/boat though, and dramamine is for sure the way to go, particularly if it is overnight travel and you will be wanting to sleep anyway."

kayling05 March 17, 2010

For Nausea/Vomiting "My doctor advised taking Dramamine after he gave me medicine to treat my problems - not motion sickness - and I experienced nausea and some vomiting from the medicine. I had tried various things that just seemed to make it worse but this helps. Now I can take the medicine I need and still be comfortable."

neeleymountain November 26, 2009

For Motion Sickness "I had a 5 hour flight trip, I got Dramamine and it made me so relaxed, I fell asleep. When I woke up we were about to land. It helped me with anxiety too."

YuyiBoo July 8, 2009

For Motion Sickness "This is the only one that works for me and it really does work half an hour after taking it. This is important for me as our trips out in our boat are very spur of the moment. Sadly I can no longer get this is the UK."

Jackanory April 24, 2009

For Motion Sickness "Really useful drug in the treatment of motion sickness, the only one that works 100% for me."

Sue B-T April 10, 2008