User Reviews for Dramamine

Learn more about Dramamine.

Dramamine review summary

9.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 133 medications used in the treatment of Nausea/Vomiting.

Reviews for Dramamine to treat Nausea/Vomiting

Review by sassamouth (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

I take this for dizziness which is caused by a prescription medicine I take and it takes dizziness away and helps with anxiety! Non drowsy formula is a better ingredient than the original and only makes me slightly tired! Great medicine!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 22, 2013 4:28 PM
Review by 12 year migraine sufferer (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I had to stop taking my migraine medicine because of a life threatening side effect. Nothing else touched my migraines. I was desperate because of the nausea and dizziness on top of the unbelievable pain, and took a Dramamine. Not only did it stop the nausea and dizziness, it knocked out my migraine enough that I was able to get out aof bed and function - probably from a 10 on the pain scale to a 5. Huge difference!

December 28, 2012 12:45 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Love Dramamine. Don't go anywhere without it. Helps with travel anxiety too. But makes you very tired.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 21, 2012 11:43 PM
Review by Jennygrrl27: User Rating:

During a migraine attack, I took a Dramamine to help me sleep (as, yes, it packs a wallop in the drowsy department). It did make me a little drowsy, but what was more interesting is that my migraine went from a "10" to a "4" on the pain scale. Now when I start to get migraine symptoms, I take an Excedrin and a Dramamine. The combination works tremendously for me.

June 18, 2011 9:26 PM
Review by neeleymountain: User Rating:

My doctor advised taking Dramamine after he gave me medicine to treat my problems - not motion sickness - and I experienced nausea and some vomiting from the medicine. I had tried various things that just seemed to make it worse but this helps. Now I can take the medicine I need and still be comfortable.

November 26, 2009 12:37 PM