User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren Review Summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 133 medications used in the treatment of Sciatica.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Sciatica

"I have 4 lumbar disc's bulging how ever the l5sl is impinging on my nerve root, complete pain couldn't stand couldn't walk couldn't sit etc. I was in missesry. finally they put me on something other than ibprofen and it was Volteran genric! It took about 1 week to kick in and work but I honestly can say I take this in the am along with my muscle relaxer and gabepentin and I am pain free and gained back 6 hours of my life! IT only works for me so far for 6 hours and by the time I can take next dosages I am back in the worse pain ever, hopefully everyday I can gain a little bit more than 6 hours of my life back!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 2, 2013

"This medicine works pretty well, but in gel form it is messy and takes a long time to dry. "

Anonymous June 26, 2012

"This medicine gave me back my life. Finally pain free after twenty years of low back pain from car accident."

Anonymous January 3, 2012

"Miracle medicine!"

Anonymous October 4, 2011

"Works for Osteoarthritis and sciatica."

Anonymous October 22, 2009

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Sciatica