User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 135 medications used in the treatment of Sciatica.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Sciatica

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I have 4 lumbar disc's bulging how ever the l5sl is impinging on my nerve root, complete pain couldn't stand couldn't walk couldn't sit etc. I was in missesry. finally they put me on something other than ibprofen and it was Volteran genric! It took about 1 week to kick in and work but I honestly can say I take this in the am along with my muscle relaxer and gabepentin and I am pain free and gained back 6 hours of my life! IT only works for me so far for 6 hours and by the time I can take next dosages I am back in the worse pain ever, hopefully everyday I can gain a little bit more than 6 hours of my life back!!!!!!!!

November 2, 2013 2:58 PM

This medicine works pretty well, but in gel form it is messy and takes a long time to dry.

June 26, 2012 8:44 PM

This medicine gave me back my life. Finally pain free after twenty years of low back pain from car accident.

January 3, 2012 5:53 AM

Miracle medicine!

October 4, 2011 6:58 PM

Works for Osteoarthritis and sciatica.

60 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 22, 2009 8:17 AM