User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren Review Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 245 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Back Pain

"I have been taking this for many years. I do not have to take it everyday. When I experience back pain I take it. The only side effect I have had is constipation."

Zek April 7, 2015

"Used 75mg Voltaren twice a day as a maintenance for pain. The problem with pain sleeping was created by deterioration of fitness because of side effects from chemotherapy treatment for invasive breast cancer."

Bluegirlnz (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2014

"GREAT stuff. Many uses! It has been a life saver. I require narcotic pain medications on a regular basis and Voltaren REALLY helps me to not need as much narcotic pain medicines for pain management."

Anonymous January 16, 2012

"After taking Voltaren occasionally over a 6 week period, I suddenly started having the following symptoms. Severe bloating, severe gas, severe stomach pain, nausea, constipation, weakness."

debb01 December 28, 2011

"I have severe sciatic pain and the spine doctor prescribed this for me. It worked for a while and after a week my pain started going up. I switched to OTC Ibuprofen and it worked better. So, I guess it depends on person to person."

desihunk June 7, 2011

"I was taking Celebrex 200mg's a day to stop the pain in my lower back, This after spending over $2000 of medical bills and an Epidural on advise from a spine Dr. My racquetball buddy, a heart DR. said Voltaren is better and prescribed a 50mg dose. It is a wonder medicine if you can take it. Voltaren has given me my life back."

coastie 1953 January 10, 2011

"Last year when I had back pain my GP prescribed this medicine. It worked very well and I have no side effects. I stopped taking the medicine after the pain decreased and gradually disappeared. Recently, the pain came back and I am thinking to take it again but I don't know whether I should take the same medicine as it is still not out of date."

Anonymous May 29, 2010

"I had severe upper back pain. I took this tab, one a day for a week. I would'nt say it's works great but it surely makes your pain bearable!!."

Anonymous December 10, 2009

"I have been taking Voltaren for severe back pain and it is just wonderful, no back pain at all."

Anonymous October 30, 2009

"I take this medicine once a day when I have back pain or stiff neck, it works great, helps reduce the pain immediately. Very effective drug."

Anonymous October 10, 2009

"Amazing topical relief. I 100% recommend it."

muchbetter September 6, 2009

"Not a bad anti-inflamatory. Better if taking it with a Vicodin or Percocet."

alwasinpain August 17, 2009

"This medicine is very good for those who can take it. At first it worked very well for me. By the third refill I had developed a extreme allergy to this drug. First sign was extreme itching and severe sweating with dizziness. If this happens go to hospital quickly and stop taking the drug. When this started Doctors can't always determine it quickly enough as in my case. Second time wasn't as severe but by the third time when my reactions started I knew. So please don't take again if you get these reactions. But I do highly recommend this drug for those able to use it."

LazarusL1 June 12, 2009

"I was prescribed this medicine for lower back pain from an accident. It kicks in quick and lasts all day. When I take it the pain completely goes away. It does make you sleepy, but it's worth it. I did not experience any stomach issues."

Anonymous March 28, 2009

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Back Pain