User Reviews for Voltaren

Learn more about Voltaren.

Voltaren review summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 248 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Voltaren to treat Back Pain

Review by Bluegirlnz (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Used 75mg Voltaren twice a day as a maintenance for pain. The problem with pain sleeping was created by deterioration of fitness because of side effects from chemotherapy treatment for invasive breast cancer.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 1, 2014 3:23 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

GREAT stuff. Many uses! It has been a life saver. I require narcotic pain medications on a regular basis and Voltaren REALLY helps me to not need as much narcotic pain medicines for pain management.

January 16, 2012 2:17 AM
Review by debb01:

After taking Voltaren occasionally over a 6 week period, I suddenly started having the following symptoms. Severe bloating, severe gas, severe stomach pain, nausea, constipation, weakness.

December 28, 2011 9:09 AM
Review by desihunk: User Rating:

I have severe sciatic pain and the spine doctor prescribed this for me. It worked for a while and after a week my pain started going up. I switched to OTC Ibuprofen and it worked better. So, I guess it depends on person to person.

June 7, 2011 10:32 PM
Review by coastie 1953: User Rating:

I was taking Celebrex 200mg's a day to stop the pain in my lower back, This after spending over $2000 of medical bills and an Epidural on advise from a spine Dr. My racquetball buddy, a heart DR. said Voltaren is better and prescribed a 50mg dose. It is a wonder medicine if you can take it. Voltaren has given me my life back.

January 10, 2011 10:01 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Last year when I had back pain my GP prescribed this medicine. It worked very well and I have no side effects. I stopped taking the medicine after the pain decreased and gradually disappeared. Recently, the pain came back and I am thinking to take it again but I don't know whether I should take the same medicine as it is still not out of date.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 29, 2010 9:56 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I had severe upper back pain. I took this tab, one a day for a week. I would'nt say it's works great but it surely makes your pain bearable!!.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 10, 2009 7:29 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have been taking Voltaren for severe back pain and it is just wonderful, no back pain at all.

October 30, 2009 3:20 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I take this medicine once a day when I have back pain or stiff neck, it works great, helps reduce the pain immediately. Very effective drug.

October 10, 2009 12:35 PM
Review by muchbetter: User Rating:

Amazing topical relief. I 100% recommend it.

September 6, 2009 3:51 PM
Review by alwasinpain: User Rating:

Not a bad anti-inflamatory. Better if taking it with a Vicodin or Percocet.

August 17, 2009 6:19 AM
Review by LazarusL1: User Rating:

This medicine is very good for those who can take it. At first it worked very well for me. By the third refill I had developed a extreme allergy to this drug. First sign was extreme itching and severe sweating with dizziness. If this happens go to hospital quickly and stop taking the drug. When this started Doctors can't always determine it quickly enough as in my case. Second time wasn't as severe but by the third time when my reactions started I knew. So please don't take again if you get these reactions. But I do highly recommend this drug for those able to use it.

June 12, 2009 10:24 PM

I was prescribed this medicine for lower back pain from an accident. It kicks in quick and lasts all day. When I take it the pain completely goes away. It does make you sleepy, but it's worth it. I did not experience any stomach issues.

72 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 28, 2009 9:44 AM