User Reviews for Cambia

Spondyloarthritis 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cambia reviews 9 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Cambia

Review by fsb: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: I have been taking Firocet for years and it has been moderately effective for my migraines , which I usually have one per week. My Dr. last week recommended Cambia, was skeptical about it but was in agony and gave it a try. Within 45 minutes I was up and functional. Will only use in severe cases. Also very costly if you have no insurance.

November 25, 2013 4:00 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: This drug works so fast, I had my migraine gone in 15 minutes. It's fabulous!

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 30, 2013 3:18 PM
Review by gcharle: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: I suffer from cluster headaches and they are no fun. Had one this morning and took 10 mg Percocet. It did not take it away. I was a little skeptical about a Cambia pack I got from doctor, but after 3 hours and no relief I took it and within 30 minutes it was gone. Been suffering from these for 18 years and will keep some this on hand just in case.

September 20, 2013 5:23 PM
Review by Marem33 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: Have only used it twice, and ONLY as a "rescue" med from my Dr. It worked within 20 minutes and lasted the whole day. I'm only instructed to use it no more than twice a week. I suffer all the other days and have had this headache for 4 years now. Also starting some new meds to figure out what will PREVENT them.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 15, 2013 5:05 PM
Review by Redhotfunbunny: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: Given a sample by doctor. Have suffered from a headache for 24/7 for last 18 months. One dose and I got the first relief I've ever had since my injury causing headache. Miracle!

May 4, 2013 12:25 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: Finally took the sample given to me by my doctor after nothing else was making a dent in my migraine after approximately 12 hours. This worked literally within an hour. Felt wonderful and not at all "fuzzy" headed. Will always be keeping a dose of this on hand with me.

August 8, 2012 8:58 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: It works completely within 30 to 60 minutes. However my migraines do come back the next day. Am a little concerned about taking Cambia everyday. Have been getting migraines daily for the last 8 days. The meds you take daily to stop migraines make me feel like I'm wrapped in cotton and out of touch with the world.

May 30, 2012 7:17 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: I have suffered from prolonged migraines for over 20 years. This is the first medicine I have used that relieved my pain. My recent migraine was going on twelve hours when it was suggested that I try this medication. Within 1 1/2 hours it was gone. I am hoping not to use it again for a while, however the next time I need Cambia and it works, I will have found my miracle.

November 27, 2011 10:26 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: I love Cambia. I took 4 doses of Imitrex in a 24 hour period and couldn't get rid of a migraine. Out of desperation I took a sample dose of Cambia my doctor gave me and my migraine was gone in 15 minutes. I called my doctor and had him call in a prescription for me. It was the fastest acting pain reliever ever.

November 7, 2011 7:19 PM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here