Generic name: diclofenac potassium
Dosage form: powder, for oral solution
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Cambia safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Cambia.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
2.1 Acute Treatment of Migraine
Administer one packet (50 mg) of CAMBIA™ for the acute treatment of migraine. Empty the contents of one packet into a cup containing 1 to 2 ounces (30 to 60 mL) of water, mix well and drink immediately. Do not use liquids other than water.
Taking CAMBIA with food may cause a reduction in effectiveness compared to taking CAMBIA on an empty stomach [see Clinical Pharmacology (12.3)].
Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals. The safety and effectiveness of a second dose have not been established.
2.2 Interchangeability With Other Formulations of Diclofenac
Different formulations of oral diclofenac (e.g., CAMBIA, diclofenac sodium enteric-coated tablets, diclofenac sodium extended-release tablets, or diclofenac potassium immediate-release tablets) may not be bioequivalent even if the milligram strength is the same. Therefore, it is not possible to convert dosing from any other formulation of diclofenac to CAMBIA.
- Cambia Side Effects
- Cambia Drug Interactions
- Cambia (diclofenac) consumer information
- Cataflam (diclofenac potassium) tablet, sugar coated dosage information
- Cataflam (diclofenac) consumer information
- Diclofenac dosage information
- Diclofenac consumer information
- Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) tablet, delayed release dosage information
- Voltaren (diclofenac) consumer information
- Voltaren XR (diclofenac sodium) tablet, film coated, extended release dosage information
- Zipsor (diclofenac pottasium) capsule, liquid filled dosage information
- Zipsor (diclofenac) consumer information