User Reviews for Mucinex DM

Learn more about Mucinex DM.

Reviews for Mucinex DM to treat Cough

Review by 129393939399393:

Medicine works very well for the specified 12 hours but wow it is very strong. I weigh 105 pounds and taking an entire pill will have me falling over and seeing double very shakey also but giving it a seven because at least I can breathe now and this is the only medication that works for that my inhaler won't even help me any more.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 5, 2014 10:26 AM

Review by Mariayoani (taken for less than 1 month):

Am nursing to 7 months old baby. Had bad sore throat, congested nose. Took Mucinex DM only 4 doses & it worked well. No side effects on baby. I like it & recommend it. 1st dose made my eyes watery but then everything went okay.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 9, 2013 1:07 AM

Review by susie:

Took Mucinex at 5 in the afternoon. Around 8 took my night meds, Next morning stumbling around, Body felt like it was flooded with heat-chest and arm pains. Had myself checked out and was ok. Pulled up website to get complete list of medicines not to take it with and found my answer there. If you have access to the internet I would put the OTC medicine in and get a complete list of what not to take it with.

May 1, 2013 6:16 PM