User Reviews for Cenestin

Learn more about Cenestin.

Reviews for Cenestin to treat Postmenopausal Symptoms

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

After my hysterectomy, I took Premarin , in fact for 7 years I took it for hot flashes, but my Doctor changed my medication to Cenestin : I was weary at first because I suffered miserably with extreme hot flashes, soaking sweats, sleeplessness: But Cenestin started working within 2 days after I started on it. I had no more soaked bed sheets and hair, and I felt like myself all over again: Only Better. And Censtin is all natural, no side effects for me. Insurance covers my Cenestin for now, but later I will have to pay out of pocket, which is very expensive, but well worth every penny to me for the comfort and peace of mind I now have. Thank You Cenestin.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 4, 2011 8:03 AM
Review by brookesmom: User Rating:

Awesome. Started working right away, within a day or two. No noticable side effects. Easy to take. Only drawback is some insurances do not accept it and it is rather expensive. All natural.

December 7, 2008 4:31 PM