User Reviews for Cenestin

Learn more about Cenestin.

Hypoestrogenism 1 reviews 81 medications

Primary Ovarian Failure 0 reviews 77 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prostate Cancer 0 reviews 93 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cenestin reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Cenestin

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "For a year post surgery I could not get cold. My family froze in the winter, honestly they blew smoke in the air it was so cold in my house. I was burning up still. I can't remember the few meds I tried before my GYN finally prescribed Cenestin. End of story. Total fix within a few days. But now I'm told it is no longer being manufactured. On Premarin now.... We will see."

evil 1 (taken for 10 years or more) July 20, 2014

For Hypoestrogenism "I need to use this post complete hysterectomy. Cenestin has been the most wonderful hormone replacement therapy for me. I have no hot flashes, side effects, my hair is thick, the price is affordable even without insurance you just have to shop around. Take my dog, my man, etc.... but do not touch my Cenestin. It is a total God send to me."

rhoncal April 15, 2012

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "After my hysterectomy, I took Premarin , in fact for 7 years I took it for hot flashes, but my Doctor changed my medication to Cenestin : I was weary at first because I suffered miserably with extreme hot flashes, soaking sweats, sleeplessness: But Cenestin started working within 2 days after I started on it. I had no more soaked bed sheets and hair, and I felt like myself all over again: Only Better. And Censtin is all natural, no side effects for me. Insurance covers my Cenestin for now, but later I will have to pay out of pocket, which is very expensive, but well worth every penny to me for the comfort and peace of mind I now have. Thank You Cenestin."

Anonymous February 4, 2011

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Awesome. Started working right away, within a day or two. No noticable side effects. Easy to take. Only drawback is some insurances do not accept it and it is rather expensive. All natural."

brookesmom December 7, 2008