User Reviews for Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Klonopin Wafer.

Bipolar Disorder 2 reviews 46 medications

Seizure Prevention 1 reviews 34 medications

Anxiety 4 reviews 61 medications

Panic Disorder 3 reviews 19 medications

Periodic Limb Movement Disorder 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Klonopin Wafer reviews 10 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Klonopin Wafer

For Seizure Prevention "Only thing that stopped me from having seizures"

Newt6398 May 7, 2013

For Panic Disorder "Helped me more than other benzodiapines."

pilleater92 February 5, 2012

For Anxiety "Working great for my anxiety. On 2mg for 3x a day that makes me too drowsy. I take 2 a day."

SOONERPLUMBER February 23, 2011

For Anxiety "After taking many medications that were supposed to help with my anxiety, my doctor finally prescribed me Klonopin. It works great, after only a few minutes I feel entirely better and it doesn't knock me out like the other medications did. I can still function normally. "

leopardeyes September 26, 2010

For Panic Disorder "It helps me a lot."

Anonymous April 23, 2010

For Anxiety "They work well. I like Valium better though, but this is pretty good too."

Anonymous October 22, 2009

For Restless Legs Syndrome "First 3-5 months I felt good but after that it does not work."

manojtulsyan September 22, 2009

For Bipolar Disorder "I use the regular Klonopin tablets 3x a day, but the wafers work great when I have a panic attack or I'm having a particularly hard time falling off to sleep."

alistrong July 7, 2009

For Bipolar Disorder "This has been the best medicine I have ever got for my problems. Every other doctor just ignored my feelings until finally I found the right doctor who listened and put me on klonopin. That was the best day of my life. It was like I had found me again. Thanks Klonopin, you're my life saver."

amnjay December 29, 2008

For Anxiety "It does not make me near as tired and drowsy as Xanax and other anti-anxiety."

Anonymous September 20, 2008

For Panic Disorder "klonopin has definitely given me my life back!"

Anonymous April 19, 2008