User Reviews for Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Klonopin Wafer.

Bipolar Disorder 2 reviews 48 medications

Seizure Prevention 1 reviews 34 medications

Anxiety 4 reviews 60 medications

Panic Disorder 3 reviews 19 medications

Periodic Limb Movement Disorder 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Klonopin Wafer reviews 10 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Klonopin Wafer

Review by Newt6398: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Seizure Prevention: Only thing that stopped me from having seizures

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 7, 2013 11:01 PM
Review by pilleater92: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: Helped me more than other benzodiapines.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 5, 2012 3:51 PM
Review by SOONERPLUMBER: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Working great for my anxiety. On 2mg for 3x a day that makes me too drowsy. I take 2 a day.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 23, 2011 5:18 PM
Review by leopardeyes: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Anxiety: After taking many medications that were supposed to help with my anxiety, my doctor finally prescribed me Klonopin. It works great, after only a few minutes I feel entirely better and it doesn't knock me out like the other medications did. I can still function normally.

September 26, 2010 8:51 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: It helps me a lot.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 23, 2010 6:13 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Anxiety: They work well. I like Valium better though, but this is pretty good too.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 22, 2009 8:41 AM
Review by manojtulsyan: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Restless Legs Syndrome: First 3-5 months I felt good but after that it does not work.

September 22, 2009 5:52 AM
Review by alistrong: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: I use the regular Klonopin tablets 3x a day, but the wafers work great when I have a panic attack or I'm having a particularly hard time falling off to sleep.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 7, 2009 4:35 PM
Review by amnjay: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: This has been the best medicine I have ever got for my problems. Every other doctor just ignored my feelings until finally I found the right doctor who listened and put me on klonopin. That was the best day of my life. It was like I had found me again. Thanks Klonopin, you're my life saver.

December 29, 2008 12:13 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Anxiety: It does not make me near as tired and drowsy as Xanax and other anti-anxiety.

September 20, 2008 1:09 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: klonopin has definitely given me my life back!

April 19, 2008 2:13 PM