User Reviews for Clomiphene

Also known as: Clomid, Milophene, Serophene

Learn more about Clomiphene.

Oligospermia 1 reviews 3 medications

Lactation Suppression 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pubertal Gynecomastia 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clomiphene reviews 18 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Clomiphene

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I took 2 months of the medication and conceived during the second month. I was ecstatic! This was my first pregnancy. The pregnancy was a breeze the birth was awesome! I have a beautiful baby girl! Planning my next pregnancy for Fall 2016. I can only hope and pray I have the same experience! Very very pleased!"

Mrs Lady Fabulous May 7, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "My husband and I have been TTC this time around for nearly two years. I just finished my second month of Clomid. I ovulated on the first and second months, but have not gotten pregnant. We are taking a month off from the medication because it has caused us to feel stressed. I'm reading a lot of success stories on here, so I'm hopeful that it will work for us. My doctor will only allow me to be on the medication for 3 cycles before she refers us to a specialist."

Anonymous March 17, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I was put on Clomid for cycle days 5-9 not sure when I ovulated, now I'm 5 weeks pregnant after 1st round! This is my 2nd child my first was natural."

Rellah July 15, 2014

146 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Female Infertility: "Prescibed clomiphene 25mg for infertilty/hypogonadism. After taking it for 10 days I've begun to experience tingling and numbness in my feet and hands. I will be discontinuing it presently. Which is unfortunate becuase it has had a positive impact on mood and energy."

xardiasx June 6, 2014

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Tried for two years to get pregnant. No success. My doctor put me on Clomid 50mg. I was pregnant the next month. Clomid is a miracle!"

kentrell March 23, 2014

150 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Oligospermia: "Well, I was actually being treated for secondary hypogonadism. Clomid worked like a charm. The first 4 days I could seriously feel my testicals growing and it felt like pressure, which sort of caused me to feel aroused all day...strange but sort of pleasant. I also felt happy and young again, like I did when I was younger.. super positive...just all around great. Then after around 5 days, the super positive effect wore off, not a bad deal, just sort of a bummer, then I started to get lightheaded sort of having balance issues. Not so bad I couldn't drive or anything, but uncomfortable for sure. So I called my doc (endocrinologist) and he said it would be okay if I reduced my dose from 25mg/day to 12.5 mg/day (quarter tab). Just got worse."

AnonK February 18, 2014

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Took Clomid, Pregnant first month with TWINS! 3 months later, pregnant again (single birth) all on my own...no more Clomid. I had no side effects with Clomid. All 3 are perfectly healthy. Did I mention the twins are 28 now? Yes. For everyone who is taking or thinking of taking the medicine knowing that there are 28 year old perfectly healthy Clomid babies might make you feel more at ease! I know it would have been a relief for me to have heard some positive news 28 years ago while pregnant!"

Mama Monday Miller September 5, 2013

322 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "My husband and I had been trying for 1 year when I went to the doc and found out I had polycystic ovarian syndrome and he immediately put me on 50mg of Clomid from Day 3-7 and shortly after that discovered we were having twins. Well Harrison and Harmony were born January 1st of this year and I found out 2 months ago I'm pregnant again, WITH FRATERNAL TWINS AGAIN, and this pregnancy was all a OOPS! But I believe that Clomid is a miracle. It worked for me and I hope that all the ladies who are/will be taking Clomid that it works just as good for them as well. I had no side effects from it at all. I felt just like I always have, nothing changed."

BelowTwins (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2013

242 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "I conceived my 1st baby unexpectedly when I was 17 but once it came time to try for baby number 2 we had trouble. I had developed PCOS and didn't have a menstrual cycle for 8 months straight (due to anovulation) so my doctor prescribed Clomid after 18m of no luck. I took 50mg on cycle days 2-6 and conceived my baby boy on cycle day 14(April 2009). He was born at 37 weeks 110% healthy. When we wanted to try for #3 my wonderful OBGYN prescribed Clomid again right away, allowing us to avoid the unnecessary stress of trying with no luck again. So we used 50mg on cycle days 1-5 this time and I conceived my beautiful baby girl on cycle day 21, first cycle again (Sept 2010). She was born at 39 weeks, 10 lbs of perfectness. Clomid was my miracle."

kness7 December 4, 2011

280 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Worked the first time!"

Anonymous August 6, 2011

141 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Clomid did what it was supposed to do as far as making me ovulate. However, I experienced a lot of pain, fullness, and bloating during ovulation time. I also gained 10 pounds during the 3 months that I took Clomid. "

arushton April 12, 2011

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Ovulation Induction: "It is a very wonderful medicine in helping you start a family of your own. I know because for the first time in my whole life I'm ovulating with everything heading my way of dreaming to have a baby. My husband and I tried for many years with heartaches and tears rolling down our faces. Finally, I feel there are hopes and prayers for women who are battling with polycystic ovarian syndrome. I am half way done with getting pregnant, all I hope for is the egg meeting the sperm and reaching home base. "

queenharp April 12, 2011

For Female Infertility: "Well I tried the drug and it was not for me. I tried it for 2 months and there was no results. I have the same results from when I was trying on my own after 10 year so it does not even matter or make any difference. Whoever is trying this medicine, Good luck."

Ms.Hope September 24, 2009

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I have PCOS. We tried to conceive for 6 years before we went on Clomid I got pregnant on the 3rd month. She is 4, now we are trying again but this time seems harder. We have been on Clomid for over a year. I conceived but miscarried conjoined twins at 11 weeks. My doctor says we can try again in 3 months so back on the Clomid I go."

Anonymous September 9, 2009

133 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "After over a year of trying naturally (while missing periods) and a year of trying with my periods like clockwork (with the help of Metformin) my fiance and I got pregnant on my first round of Clomid. I have Polycystic ovarian syndrome and it was determined that I was having anovulatory cycles. 50mg for 5 days. Paired with Estradiol and Progesterone suppositories. The only side effects I noticed were hot flashes, but Estradiol is known to cause those so I am not sure that it was the Clomid. Any side effects would have been tolerable to conceive our child. This drug is seriously a miracle worker."

Anonymous August 9, 2009

177 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "My boyfriend and I tried to get pregnant for a year. I charted every day. According to the charts, I was fine. I was on depo for 10 years after having my first child. So I'm sure that affected my ovulation. I took clomid once at the beginning of May 06 and had a positive pregnancy result on June 1st. I don't think I needed it but it happened. I have 2 healthy (born at 26 weeks) twins."

CookieMonster January 18, 2009

203 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "My husband and I tried having children for 7 years and nothing happened. We got tested and found out that I had polycystic ovaries. The asked us what sort of help we wanted and I said clomid, and just on the 4th pill I got pregnant. I took it 1 day after I got married."

momof1 October 15, 2008

185 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "I had triplets as a result of taking Clomid, they were all boys. "

Anonymous October 9, 2008

252 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate