User Reviews for Evoxac

Sjogren's Syndrome 5 reviews 6 medications

Summary of Evoxac reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Evoxac

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: I have had severe dry mouth now for about 2-3 years and told all my doctors who then told me to take Biotein and other mouth rinse. Never helped. Finally got Evoxac and it has really helped I no longer swallow food and fear that I will choke and something wont get stuck in my throat going down. My mouth went dry as a desert to wet, I sometimes drool, but I don't mind. I was miserable waking up every morning with a horrible taste and dental problems an so on.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 12, 2013 2:35 PM
Review by someoneelse2: User Rating:

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: I was getting cavities along my gum line as well as a nasty taste in my mouth. When I started taking Evoxac everything got better. No more cavities, no more nasty taste. I can swallow my food now without smearing it with mayonaise or other sauces. It wears off at the same time every day so I know what time it is and reach for another Evoxac. Of all the meds I take, I would never want to give this one up. I feel awful without it as when I have surgeries and they won't let me have it at the hospital. As soon as I am out the door, I grab my Evoxac and get relief.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 8, 2013 11:26 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: I just started to take Evoxac yesterday around lunch time. So I took 2 pills yesterday, and at night I cry these huge tears. So I know it's working. For the dry mouth, it takes one hour for it to work, it feel moist but not wet. At the end of the day, headache comes as a side effect. Overall it is good

February 28, 2012 12:40 PM

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: This medicine gave me horrible headaches when it was wearing off in my system.

February 28, 2010 11:22 PM
Review by antjj: User Rating:

Evoxac (cevimeline) for Sjogren's Syndrome: This saved my life. I am bipolar and take a dozen medicines, the dentist told me dry mouth like mine would cause permanent damage and tooth lose. I bugged and bugged doctors until they prescribed Evoxac. I went to my next dental check up and the dentist wanted the name of the drug. Sure sometimes I drool in my sleep but I think I will go to my grave with the choppers GOD gave me and I thank him every single day for the person who invented Evoxac.

February 6, 2010 9:53 AM