User Reviews for Cimzia

Learn more about Cimzia.

Reviews for Cimzia to treat Crohn's Disease, Maintenance

"Cimzia manufacturer covers copays. Have to renew each year. Can't work as nurse without it. Inject every 3 wks."

LORNA DOONE (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 4, 2012

"I was able to use CimPay to cover my $350/month copay. I was in such total remission that it felt like I didn't even have Crohns. Loved not going to hospital for Remicade infusions and had no problems with injections or any side effects. Unfortunately, now have been exposed to TB and am positive for Latent TB Infection and must discontinue Cimzia. Abdominal pain restarted at just one week past missed dose, so have been prescribed Pentasa."

Anonymous February 29, 2012

"This medicine has given me my life back. I no longer worry about knowing where every rest room is wherever I go. My only side effect is a headache the day after the injections."

Narbe February 15, 2011

"I found it worked well but the side effects; SHARP pains throughout my body were not worth it."

Anonymous April 15, 2009

"I was diagnosed with Crohns Disease a while ago and was hurting non stop. I lost over 15 pounds in 2 weeks. After about 4 months of being on Cimzia I don't even worry about my stomach. Maintain a good diet, take your vitamins, and drink plenty of water. Cimzia seems like a miracle drug."

NoWorries April 8, 2009