User Reviews for Cefuroxime

Also known as: Ceftin, Kefurox, Zinacef

Learn more about Cefuroxime.

Cefuroxime review summary

6.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 138 medications used in the treatment of Bronchitis.

Reviews for Cefuroxime to treat Bronchitis

Review by CathyA (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Ceftin (cefuroxime): I started taking Ceftin for Bronchitis and I felt better within 2 days. I stayed on it for 6 weeks and my sinus condition and ETD symptoms went away after 4 years. This was a miracle for me.

August 7, 2012 6:27 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

After 4 days of a ten day treatment plan, I developed vaginal bleeding. I not prone, nor have I ever experienced bleeding between periods. Dizziness, lack of ability to concentrate.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 27, 2012 6:25 AM

Review by sammeesue:

Ceftin (cefuroxime): After taking Ceftin (Cefuroxime) for 3 days, my throat swelled and my chest became more constricted. It felt as though I could not swallow well. I was dizzy, and anxious. I consulted the pharmacist who told me to take a Benadryl and if I didn't improve quickly, to get myself to the hospital. Within 5 minutes of taking the Benadryl I could feel my throat relaxing. After relating this situation to my daughter, she told me she had a similar experience with this drug when it was prescribed for her a year ago.

October 25, 2009 2:02 PM

Review by Sickal:

I had sinusitis, bronchitis and pink eye... After two doses(500MG) I was feeling good. I will finish all 14 pills of course.

May 21, 2008 9:51 PM