User Reviews for Captopril

Also known as: Capoten

Learn more about Captopril.

High Blood Pressure 4 reviews 207 medications

Left Ventricular Dysfunction 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first
Migraine Prevention 0 reviews 32 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Captopril reviews 4 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Captopril

For High Blood Pressure: "I first stumbled upon this medication while living in Mexico. I had a real bad panic attack from metoprolol that was my high blood pressure medication, I was taking at the time, and the doctor there told me to take captopril. I never felt better and I haven't had a panic attack in 3 years, plus my blood pressure is great. "

Marcos V May 13, 2013

For High Blood Pressure: "I was very happy to find this medicine. It is inexpensive, works well, has been well researched, and has a noted negative correlation with senile memory loss. My impression is that I have good mental sharpness, and I have come to trust it after using it for well over 2 years. (My mother experienced profound memory loss, which she attributed to her blood pressure medicines, so this research was of interest to me). The downside of this medicine is that it must be taken every 8 hours, so it requires better attention, but it works well, so I am fine with that. I did experience the dry cough that many new users are said to experience, and this was a minor annoyance for perhaps the first 5 - 6 months, but it was like a tiny tickle in the throat, very minor."

cw2go November 9, 2010

For High Blood Pressure: "This drug was marvellous for controlling my blood pressure when I developed post partum pre eclampsia. Not so good was the side effects which meant I needed to take anti sickness tablets before each dose. Worth it though!"

jirred September 17, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: "This medication is the best for me. I have been very good since I have been taking it."

jemila June 23, 2008