User Reviews for BuSpar

Learn more about BuSpar.

Reviews for BuSpar to treat Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced

Review by Rina123:

I've been taking 15mg of BuSpar for 1 month now. It started working around week 3. I can gratetfully say that it is working for the sexual side effects. This medication is a life saver!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 1, 2014 2:51 PM

I found that Buspar helped quite a bit in allowing me to orgasm. It was also quite useful in partially abating teeth grinding, which I get in relation to SSRIs.

171 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 27, 2010 1:17 PM

Review by talvarez:

I have taken many antidepressants and a lot of them took away my desire for sex. I did not know that this medicine could help. I did not get this medicine for this reason. I also take Lexapro for bipolar and depression...so I think it could be worth a try to see if this medicine helps. I took clonazepam for years and my doctor wanted to try something new with this medicine..

99 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 19, 2010 3:20 PM