User Reviews for Beclomethasone

Also known as: Beconase AQ, QNASL, Vancenase AQ

Learn more about Beclomethasone.

Hay Fever 4 reviews 894 medications

Nasal Polyps 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nasal Polyps, Prevention 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Beclomethasone reviews 4 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Beclomethasone

QNASL (beclomethasone) for Hay Fever: "My son tried every prescription spray out there for his allergies. QNasl finally worked for him! He loves that it's not a drippy wet spray- it's more like a fine powder. It stays where it needs to be. He loves it. I can tell when he forgets to use it because he has a runny nose and watery eyes again. Only occasionally when pollen counts are extremely high does it still gives him breakthrough runny nose. Most of the time it's as if he doesn't have terrible allergies at all. Worked miracles for us!"

a.r.f. April 10, 2015

For Hay Fever: "I have severe C.O.P.D. and this is the only nasal spray, and I have tried many over the years, that works for me. I know it's not for everyone, but it was the best choice for me. It leaves my nasal passages open all day long, with one shot per side twice a day. I can function again and I feel so much better breathing with my nasal passages open. Thank You."

DJ Mann (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 4, 2013

For Hay Fever: "I have general allergies, cats, dust, etc. and have used this drug for 15 years off/ on. The generic name is Beclomethasone Dipropionate. I used it as Vancenase, but it disappeared off the market. (Did the patent expire?) It's now OTC from New Zealand as Beconase and generic as Alanase. I find its incredibly cheap price ($10 vs $30 co-pay for Nasonex. "

upstatejeff November 10, 2009

For Hay Fever: "When I was approximately 30 years of age, I had hayfever so bad that I was in the E.R. every other week. I couldn't do anything because I couldn't stop sneezing, breathing was difficult most of the time. After moving to the country, my allergies became even worse. I was taking allergy pills. I had tried them all, and even took an injection every two weeks but nothing would give me any relief. I went to a new Doctor and was not even able to stop sneezing long enough to tell him my problem. He said, "I know exactly what you need", "I suffered with hayfever also and this will stop your suffering in a few days". He prescribed Vancenase Inhaler. This is a miracle drug. In three days I didn't sneeze. "

Nannytoall65 March 25, 2009