User Reviews for Beclomethasone

Also known as: Beconase AQ, QNASL, Vancenase AQ

Learn more about Beclomethasone.

Hay Fever 3 reviews 868 medications

9.2
Nasal Polyps 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nasal Polyps, Prevention 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Beclomethasone reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Beclomethasone

Review by DJ Mann (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Hay Fever: I have severe C.O.P.D. and this is the only nasal spray, and I have tried many over the years, that works for me. I know it's not for everyone, but it was the best choice for me. It leaves my nasal passages open all day long, with one shot per side twice a day. I can function again and I feel so much better breathing with my nasal passages open. Thank You.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 4, 2013 4:51 PM

Review by upstatejeff:

For Hay Fever: I have general allergies, cats, dust, etc. and have used this drug for 15 years off/ on. The generic name is Beclomethasone Dipropionate. I used it as Vancenase, but it disappeared off the market. (Did the patent expire?) It's now OTC from New Zealand as Beconase and generic as Alanase. I find its incredibly cheap price ($10 vs $30 co-pay for Nasonex.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 10, 2009 8:15 AM

Review by Nannytoall65:

For Hay Fever: When I was approximately 30 years of age, I had hayfever so bad that I was in the E.R. every other week. I couldn't do anything because I couldn't stop sneezing, breathing was difficult most of the time. After moving to the country, my allergies became even worse. I was taking allergy pills. I had tried them all, and even took an injection every two weeks but nothing would give me any relief. I went to a new Doctor and was not even able to stop sneezing long enough to tell him my problem. He said, "I know exactly what you need", "I suffered with hayfever also and this will stop your suffering in a few days". He prescribed Vancenase Inhaler. This is a miracle drug. In three days I didn't sneeze.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate