User Reviews for Neosporin

Learn more about Neosporin.

Bacterial Skin Infection 2 reviews 48 medications

6.5
Summary of Neosporin reviews 2 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Neosporin

Review by ES9: User Rating:

Neosporin (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Bacterial Skin Infection: I use it on cuts and scrapes for the whole family and it significantly contributes to healing with no side effects. We only apply it a couple times a day, for just a few days.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 13, 2013 1:18 AM
Review by mycellulitis: User Rating:

Neosporin (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Bacterial Skin Infection: I had burned my arm with a curling iron on Saturday and within a week I had put Neosporin on at least 8 times a day to keep my burn moist and I was also using bandages to help keep it on during work and at bed time. My arm had become swollen and it itched a lot. I thought the itching was due to it healing. I decided to go the doctor due to the swelling. The swelling was approximately two inches by three inches. Well come to find out I was using too much Neosporin and using it longer than you should. The doctor said I have Cellulitis and I have to take the antibiotic Keflex for 10 days to get rid of it. Always see the doctor first.

October 3, 2011 9:33 PM