User Reviews for Neosporin

Learn more about Neosporin.

Reviews for Neosporin to treat Bacterial Skin Infection

Review by ES9:

I use it on cuts and scrapes for the whole family and it significantly contributes to healing with no side effects. We only apply it a couple times a day, for just a few days.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 13, 2013 1:18 AM

Review by mycellulitis:

I had burned my arm with a curling iron on Saturday and within a week I had put Neosporin on at least 8 times a day to keep my burn moist and I was also using bandages to help keep it on during work and at bed time. My arm had become swollen and it itched a lot. I thought the itching was due to it healing. I decided to go the doctor due to the swelling. The swelling was approximately two inches by three inches. Well come to find out I was using too much Neosporin and using it longer than you should. The doctor said I have Cellulitis and I have to take the antibiotic Keflex for 10 days to get rid of it. Always see the doctor first.

October 3, 2011 9:33 PM