User Reviews for Tenoretic 50

Learn more about Tenoretic 50.

High Blood Pressure 1 reviews 261 medications

8.3

Reviews for Tenoretic 50

Review by Purple turtle (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For High Blood Pressure: I have been on Tenoretic 50 for almost 4 months. I was originally on atenolol 50 mg until went to doctor after getting several high blood pressure readings. Highest was 157/101 when went to doctor. He prescribed this and took a while to get numbers down along with some lifestyle changes but my numbers have come down to the normal range. I have not experienced any side effects. I use the restroom often anyway, but have noticed I wake up some nights to use it more often than I did beforehand. I take my dose in the afternoon before dinner so I don't wake up in morning with a racing heart. So for now, so far, so good! I recommend if you and your doctor think this is right for you. I monitor my blood pressure, but haven't had any blood tests yet.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate