User Reviews for Soma Compound

Learn more about Soma Compound.

Muscle Pain 2 reviews 299 medications

Muscle Spasm 7 reviews 55 medications

9.1
Summary of Soma Compound reviews 9 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Soma Compound

Review by Lenore13:

For Muscle Spasm: I have three herniated disc's and found Soma to work extremely well. I have tried many other muscle relaxers and found this to work the best!

November 18, 2014 5:24 PM

Review by Lasardo (taken for 10 years or more):

For Muscle Spasm: For I.C. (Interstitial cystitis) this will be the a effective anti-spasmodic for the bladder and incontinence due to a spasmodic bladder. After 10 years on Soma; effects have decreased severely.

November 17, 2014 10:35 PM

Review by BarbBat:

For Muscle Spasm: Taken for costochronditis.Works very well. Prescription too strong for me (350 mg) so I cut in half. Takes away the pain but can't skip a dose. Pain will come back full force. Absence of pain. Better taken with food. Can cause stomach problems.

November 6, 2013 8:55 PM

Review by KatRL31:

For Muscle Spasm: Works great. I've taken them for 6 yrs until switched to diazepam.

August 8, 2013 4:28 PM

Review by CalCalCal5 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Muscle Spasm: After a spinal cord injury, Baclofen seemed to be the best option, but diagnosed with Brown-Sequard syndrome somehow made the Baclofen non-effective for me. Finally Soma was introduced, and it was a miracle. Now insurance stopped covering it and they want to try Zanaflex or back to Baclofen. I'm scared.

February 19, 2013 5:25 PM

Review by klmc:

For Muscle Spasm: This gives the best results. I am finding that it is difficult to get the physicians to write a prescription for this medication on my follow up visit. I have been told it is too much of a CNS depressant. In years past when I have been injured, I never had this problem.

December 17, 2011 4:16 PM

For Muscle Pain: Far more help than over the counter Tylenol/aspirin products.

November 14, 2011 2:31 AM

For Muscle Spasm: Great for severe muscle pain and spasms.

June 16, 2011 11:33 PM

For Muscle Pain: Best muscle relaxer I have found.

June 16, 2011 11:30 PM