User Reviews for Soma Compound

Learn more about Soma Compound.

Soma Compound review summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 38 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Soma Compound to treat Muscle Spasm

Review by BarbBat:

Taken for costochronditis.Works very well. Prescription too strong for me (350 mg) so I cut in half. Takes away the pain but can't skip a dose. Pain will come back full force. Absence of pain. Better taken with food. Can cause stomach problems.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 6, 2013 8:55 PM

Review by KatRL31:

Works great. I've taken them for 6 yrs until switched to diazepam.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2013 4:28 PM

Review by CalCalCal5 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

After a spinal cord injury, Baclofen seemed to be the best option, but diagnosed with Brown-Sequard syndrome somehow made the Baclofen non-effective for me. Finally Soma was introduced, and it was a miracle. Now insurance stopped covering it and they want to try Zanaflex or back to Baclofen. I'm scared.

February 19, 2013 5:25 PM

Review by klmc:

This gives the best results. I am finding that it is difficult to get the physicians to write a prescription for this medication on my follow up visit. I have been told it is too much of a CNS depressant. In years past when I have been injured, I never had this problem.

December 17, 2011 4:16 PM

Great for severe muscle pain and spasms.

June 16, 2011 11:33 PM