User Reviews for Eliquis

Learn more about Eliquis.

Prevention of Thromb...ial Fibrillation 3 reviews 40 medications

6.2
Deep Vein Thrombosis 0 reviews 20 medications Not rated - Be the first
Deep Vein Thrombosis...lacement Surgery 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pulmonary Embolism 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first
Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis 0 reviews 63 medications Not rated - Be the first
Venous Thromboembolism 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Eliquis reviews 3 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Eliquis

Review by Mark k.:

For Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation: No side effects at all.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 18, 2015 5:33 PM

Review by Totoro (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation: I have been taking Eliquis for eight months now. I have been in and out of atrial fibrillation, and have had no problems with Eliquis. None of the side effects have appeared for me. It is easy to use and a huge improvement over warfarin.

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 16, 2014 1:23 AM

Review by Delroy:

For Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation: I have Atrial Fibrillation and thought I would try Eliquis due to its superior safety protocol. I have only been on it for 2 weeks but after the first several days, I have noticed an increasing burning/flushing sensation similar to a sun burn over most of my body. I have not had any gastrointestinal upset. I will continue to take Eliquis for a few more days but may have to discontinue it.

97 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 26, 2013 11:09 PM