User Reviews for Amoxil

Learn more about Amoxil.

Amoxil review summary

4.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 367 medications used in the treatment of Sinusitis.

Reviews for Amoxil to treat Sinusitis

I'd taken Amoxil before and had no reaction to it, but apparently you can develop an allergic reaction to this medicine. The doctor prescribed this along with a new allergy medicine so it took about three days before the allergy medicine couldn't fight off the reaction that I (up until that point) didn't realize I was having to Amoxil. It started with swollen spots in the back of my throat before I went to bed. My roommates mother is a nurse and told me to take extra Benadryl which is probably what saved me because by 4am I had to go to the emergency room because my throat was swelling closed and I only had a small airway left. The good thing was that this reaction took place over several hours and could EASILY be treated.

August 6, 2011 4:05 PM