User Reviews for Amoxil

Learn more about Amoxil.

Reviews for Amoxil to treat Sinusitis

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I'd taken Amoxil before and had no reaction to it, but apparently you can develop an allergic reaction to this medicine. The doctor prescribed this along with a new allergy medicine so it took about three days before the allergy medicine couldn't fight off the reaction that I (up until that point) didn't realize I was having to Amoxil. It started with swollen spots in the back of my throat before I went to bed. My roommates mother is a nurse and told me to take extra Benadryl which is probably what saved me because by 4am I had to go to the emergency room because my throat was swelling closed and I only had a small airway left. The good thing was that this reaction took place over several hours and could EASILY be treated.

August 6, 2011 4:05 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

No side effects!

November 6, 2009 2:07 PM

Learn more about Sinusitis

Watch this video series to learn about managing severe allergies (anaphylaxis).