User Reviews for Triavil

Learn more about Triavil.

Anxiety 1 reviews 60 medications

Agitation 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Depression 0 reviews 75 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Triavil

Review by Damien6:

For Anxiety: When I was in my early 20s I was having a great deal of anxiety and depression. This caused me to have physical problems as well such as GI problems and headaches and even some insomnia. My M.D. prescribed Triavil 4mg Trilafon / 10mg Elavil. This was many years ago and I remember that it had a very quick effect on me. Anxiety gone in one day and depression was almost totally eliminated in 4 weeks. I realize now that this is an older antidepressant/antianxiety medication but I believe it is much under prescribed as it helps not only with the emotional problems but helps with pain and sleep. It is somewhat sedating but one can take bigger doses at night and sleep very well.

October 30, 2011 9:37 PM

More about Triavil (amitriptyline / perphenazine)

Professional resources