User Reviews for Triavil

Learn more about Triavil.

Anxiety 2 reviews 61 medications

9.5
Agitation 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Depression 0 reviews 75 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Triavil reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Triavil

For Anxiety "I was going through a divorce, a miscarriage and loss of an important job plus career change. I was breaking down physically as well as mentally and was hospitalized for testing and observation by a cardiologist who diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and prescribed Triavil for me. IT WAS AMAZINGLY my lifechanger! IN just DAYS (less than 1 week) I was an entirely NEW woman whose issues were "healed" by my healed brain and ability to "handle" all my life's issues fearlessly in stride...thanks to my clear thinking triavil assisted body. This older medication is far too under prescribed and had only 1 adverse side affect which was I was so happy my appetite was voracious and I put on weight which I lost after a year. I Highly recommended TRIAVI"

a Hairstylist April 2, 2015

For Anxiety "When I was in my early 20s I was having a great deal of anxiety and depression. This caused me to have physical problems as well such as GI problems and headaches and even some insomnia. My M.D. prescribed Triavil 4mg Trilafon / 10mg Elavil. This was many years ago and I remember that it had a very quick effect on me. Anxiety gone in one day and depression was almost totally eliminated in 4 weeks. I realize now that this is an older antidepressant/antianxiety medication but I believe it is much under prescribed as it helps not only with the emotional problems but helps with pain and sleep. It is somewhat sedating but one can take bigger doses at night and sleep very well. "

Damien6 October 30, 2011

More about Triavil (amitriptyline / perphenazine)

Professional resources