User Reviews for Acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine

Also known as: DHC Plus, Panlor DC, Panlor SS, Trezix, Zerlor

Learn more about Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine.

Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine Review Summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 1801 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine to treat Pain

"I fell and broke my right humerus in 4 places. I fell over my dog. I went back to work after 3 weeks and after middle of 2nd day I had extreme pain in both my arms all the way to the bone. My doctor prescibed trezix and it was a God send. I usually can't take codeine but I had no problem with the small amount in this medication."

elsie58 (taken for less than 1 month) June 26, 2015

Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "I have suffered with migraines since I was a teenager and I've tried all types of pain medications..NONE of them helped my migraines..My doctor gave me Panlor and it works and it stop the pain fast..I have at least 4 migraines per week and I've been taking BC powder with a coke but it don't give me the relief like Panlor..I'm 37 now and I really need some for this pain.."

Mz.Cutie November 11, 2013

Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "Why oh why is this off the market? This is the only medicine that will completely cure my migraine and not have any side effects."

LoMo September 19, 2013

Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "I have been using Panlor SS since it came on the market, needing no more mgs years later than I did at inception, and have been pleased with an almost total abatement of migraine pain and suffering. For all of my life I have suffered with migraine pain and tried many medications with a laundry list of awful side effects. Panlor SS gave me my life back and I am horrified that this medication is off the market."

Sarriah63 September 4, 2013

"Excellent experience. Never disappoints. I take only what I need. "

Calvin K. July 31, 2013

Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "The PanlorSS work very well. Best medicine for cervical herniated disc (C5,C6,C7) that I have had yet. "

NeckPainDave January 11, 2013

Trezix (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "Didn't like the caffeine addition of this medication, it kept me awake at night, however, it did significantly help my headaches. Very thankful for the relief!"

Becca1185 (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2012

Trezix (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "Did not alleviate my pain at all."

ec3256 July 7, 2012

Trezix (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "Works for pain, just as well as codeine. "

Anonymous February 18, 2012

Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "I have suffered from chronic headaches/migraines all my life (over 40yrs). I have taken Lortab, Tylenol #3 and Percocet but all have not helped much and caused rebound headaches. Panlor SS is the 1st medication that has truly helped ease off the pain with not many side effects. Thanks for a great medication."

mark421 September 30, 2011

Trezix (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "Use it for back pain. Better than codeine, does not work as well as Norco."

user21 September 19, 2011

Panlor DC (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "Caffeine Addiction: My doctor gave me this drug to treat severe caffeine addiction, I have been on it for one week now and it seems to be doing a good job. I can now sleep at night and I have also lost 3 pounds."

Anonymous July 12, 2010

Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "I have moderate to severe knee pain; awaiting knee replacement surgery. I tried lortab 10 mgs but developed allergic reaction (itching). Md prescribed panlor ss. I never got the chance to see if it really worked because I also had a reaction to it. The only thing I can figure out is that I have developed an allergy to codeine after all these years at age 52. That is the only common ingredient that I can think of"

JWO April 18, 2010

"I used Panlor for about 10 years for chronic pain from rheumatoid arthritis. It helped me so much without side effects. Then I was told it was discontinued and went to Trezix which was the same thing and helped just as well. Now they tell me it is discontinued. The doctor gave me another pain medicine but it made me so sick. I don't know where to turn for a medicine like Panlor. "

Bon410 August 11, 2009

Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "I have had to use this medication for about 1 month so far for severe back pain with limb numbness...it is fantastic. I can go to work and although I have limited mobility with my arm being numb, the pain is 90% better and tolerable. I have experienced constipation, but without this medicine my pain is excruciating and with it, I can have my life at least 1/2 way back."

PaulaJ July 11, 2008

Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine): "I have used this medication for some time now and found that it is the best migrane medication on the market. Usually I have spots in my eyes, so I know that if I don't take something right away that it won't be long before excruciating pain sets in. However, this medication works even after the pain sets in, if you aren't able to take something right away. It usually only takes one pill to get rid of the migrane. Before this I uses to take between 4 to 6 midrin to relieve a bad migrane."

pettislinda March 29, 2007