Will phentermine show up on drug test as crystal meth?

how long does it stay in a persons body?

tracy1395? 27 Feb 2011

where do i get my answers,plz?I DID NOT have them go to my emall.

YES YES YES!!! omg, i was helping a friend move and her husband was in jail so she couldnt pay her bills and was evicted, i worked a double and was running on no sleep so she said here take this it will give u energy and i was like well what is it and she was like its okay its just one of my diet pills, so trusting her I TOOK IT!!! I got in a argument with my mom 2 days later and she called DHS, they drug tested me and i tested positive for meth and they took my son... My life is over... and to get even worse they dont believe its adapex and are sending me to a rehab for 90 days and im gonna lose my apartment and my car... please dont take it its not worth it..hope my experience will save one of u the torment and hell im going threw, God bless...

raspberiswrl 21 Jan 2012

That is so nuts! I didn't know that. I'm sorry to hear about all that.