Does anything show up meth on drug test when you have not done Meth?

Anonymous

Rielee, if you mean methamphetamine, any amphetamine has the potential to give a false positive for methamphetamine, from cocaine to medications for ADHD, like vyanse, Ritalin and also rx diet pills like phentermine and didrex. Employers, and drs have no idea how inaccurate drug testing can be. We see questions like yours everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. Drug testing kits can be faulty, humans reading them can make errors. If a person takes a quickie pee in the cup test, and the person who reads it does NOT read it at eye level, it can look positive on things it shouldn't. Had thqt happen to me, tester said I was positive for suboxone before I ever took it. She ws reading it from above, instead of putting it up where she could see it at eye level. When she sat it on the shelf, and re-read it, it was negative.