Erectile Dysfunction - can I take viagra when on blood pressure medication (25Mg lisinoprill)?

Anonymous

Hello badgerboy. I believe your doctor or pharmacist would beable to answer your question. My own opinion, I would not take the drug before being certain that it is safe to do so. Regards pledge

I am on Lisinopril 10mg and also use viagra with no problem. Would still be a good idea to talk with your doctor. My blood pressure ranges from 140 to 120 and from 90 to 60.

It is safe for you to take Viagra with Lisinopril providing your blood pressure is well controlled. Check with your doctor.
You should not take Viagra if you take nitrate drugs to treat heart pain (angina). Nitrate drugs dilate blood vessels (like Viagra) and their combined effects can cause dangerously low blood pressure and loss of consciousness. A number of other drugs can also interact with Viagra including alpha blockers, antibiotics, anti-seizure medications, blood thinners and anti-arrhythmic heart medications.