Does ultram reduce fever?

Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride) is a prescription medication used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Hope this helps?

no, for that you will need an NSAID like advil

How long do withdrawals from ultram last? Trying to stop cold turkey?

I suffered my first seizure from ultram and I am trying to reduce my intake of ultram and eventually quit. How soon will the withdrawals kick in? I ...

What about driving and ultram er ?

I need to know the DMV will pass me if I drive with it. I have to be tested each year!

I am on Wellbutrin 450 mg/day and my neurologist put me on Ultram - any thoughts about this combo?

The Ultram is taking away the pain from neck injury and carpal tunnel issues in my wrists. I feel fine. Actually my appetite has decreased and since ...

Should a person take Ibuprofen to reduce fever if they are taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?

Tramadol appears to be a pain reducer but does not seem to address the fever that may accompany a viral infection. Looking for something to help with ...