Does ultram reduce fever?

Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride) is a prescription medication used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Hope this helps?

no, for that you will need an NSAID like advil

How many hrs after taking Ultram can I take Lortab?

I've been on Ultram for about 10 or so yrs. bc of Fibro (now to my question). I was on Percocet 10mg for 1 month due to C6-7 rupture & am ...

Is there anything that would make you test positive for ultram if you have never taken ultram?

I had a uds done and tested positive for ultram and I have never taken ultram in my life.

Should a person take Ibuprofen to reduce fever if they are taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?

Tramadol appears to be a pain reducer but does not seem to address the fever that may accompany a viral infection. Looking for something to help with ...

While taking fluconazole 150mg TAB can you also take anything with acetaminophen in it like tylenol?

Currently my wife is having high fever. She was taking tylenol from over the counter. Today after seeing a doc she have been prescribed for ...