Does ultram reduce fever?

Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride) is a prescription medication used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Hope this helps?

no, for that you will need an NSAID like advil

What about driving and ultram er ?

I need to know the DMV will pass me if I drive with it. I have to be tested each year!

I am on Wellbutrin 450 mg/day and my neurologist put me on Ultram - any thoughts about this combo?

The Ultram is taking away the pain from neck injury and carpal tunnel issues in my wrists. I feel fine. Actually my appetite has decreased and since ...

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

Should a person take Ibuprofen to reduce fever if they are taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?

Tramadol appears to be a pain reducer but does not seem to address the fever that may accompany a viral infection. Looking for something to help with ...