What are the comparisons with aliskiren versus olmesartan?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

High Blood Pressure - I'm on my 1st week of taking olmesartan medoxomil 20mg for my hypertension.?

... Before that I was taking diltiazem hcl 60mg. I take half of the med same time every morning but I notice some weakness in my body since taking ...

I have been taking Aliskiren about 2 weeks and am now dizzy in the mornings. Could this stop after?

I have been taking Aliskiren about 2 weeks and am now dizzy in the mornings. Could this stop after my body adjusts to the medicine? The dosage is 150 ...

Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan - if I use amlodipine,hydrochlorthiazide,olmesartan in a?

... pt. having glaucoma,what happened?age of the pt.60 years,sex:female.

What pharmacy carry olmesartan medoxomil and what does it cost?

in the state of Arkansas,city of Pine Bluff,i was on Bencar my insurance want cover it and i cant afford to pay for it each month. SO i am wanting ...