What are the comparisons with aliskiren versus olmesartan?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Is Olmesartan available in the United States?

Currently using Azor 10-40 mg along with Metoprolol 50mg to control HBP following a stroke (bleed), & minor heart attack. Azor is very expensive ...

High Blood Pressure - I'm on my 1st week of taking olmesartan medoxomil 20mg for my hypertension.?

... Before that I was taking diltiazem hcl 60mg. I take half of the med same time every morning but I notice some weakness in my body since taking ...

I have been taking Aliskiren about 2 weeks and am now dizzy in the mornings. Could this stop after?

I have been taking Aliskiren about 2 weeks and am now dizzy in the mornings. Could this stop after my body adjusts to the medicine? The dosage is 150 ...

Aliskiren/Hydrochlorothiazide - please send me Manufacturer of Takturna HCT tablet and thier API?

the Manufacturar or Supplier of this In India

Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan - if I use amlodipine,hydrochlorthiazide,olmesartan in a?

... pt. having glaucoma,what happened?age of the pt.60 years,sex:female.